bbc willing to relocate

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by bbcmilfhuntr, Aug 16, 2013.

1. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    Im a very in shape , 34 , bbc from arkansas , looking to relocate and to find a job , id prefer to find a couple who would love a live in bbc with benefits .. maybe i could work with the hubby and we come home at night to the hot wife .. any kind of job is fine with me ..

2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

If i had my own company i would love to set you on,or help out at my home with my bbc virgin wife.

Hannover likes this.
  3. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    Im looking for a nice paying job and somewhere to stay while im there possibly 6 months if possible

4. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    id be honored , i was hoping maybe there was a cuck or cpl around here that could use the extra work and bonus fun at home .. im ready to leave asap , distance doesnt matter , must be in US

5. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Sorry,i wish we lived near to you.It would be a real honour & a big turn-on for a black guy/guys to fuck my bbc virgin.

6. jesse

jesse Guest

come to Texas there are oilfield jobs begging. I will provid housing for a while

7. Samantha42

Samantha42 New Member

We are in Little Rock

8. jesse

jesse Guest

I am in Abilene Texas and will give you contact information if you whist to come stay and whatever you wish. I have land and loneliness would gladly share my land and hope for some Happiness.