• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sexylilbbcwhore

Female
Gold Member
From
US
I STARTED TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY

I STARTED TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY
I have been black owned all my life so I welcome being in the whore club since that what I am a good whore My first wife made me a whore as she told me to suck her bulls cocks and wanted to see them fuck me so much I did become a true whore ever since

Last edited:
Some women do those kind of things
Well, whenever I meet someone for the first time, and they offer me unprotected sex, that is a major deal breaker for me. That means that they have had lots of unprotected sex and are reckless. I value my health too much for that *******. TBH, condoms don't reduce the feeling to me. To each their own, but I need paperwork. You wouldn't take someone's word on an expensive breed of dog with out AKC papers.

Back