BBC WASH DC / Northern VA / Annapolis MD / Potomac MD / Chevy Chase - BethesdA

GOODNPLENTYBBC

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
dominant BBC into slutting out, dominating and owning hot wifeys and sexy white females in general... Inventory taking control hysically and verbally while hubby's watch and record if they so desire....maybe even Later joining in. cuckold or no cuckold situations work for me. I’m all the way straight. FEMALES need to be super obedient and super sexy. Loves Race Play. Meaning letting her know how much she absolutely loves and craves Deep Hitting BBC Deep Penetration .... Come one come all.... privacy, no drama and discretion assured...if the flavor is good then we can do it again and again and again.....

dominant BBC into slutting out, dominating and owning hot wifeys and sexy white females in general... Inventory taking control hysically and verbally while hubby's watch and record if they so desire....maybe even Later joining in. cuckold or no cuckold situations work for me. I’m all the way straight. FEMALES need to be super obedient and super sexy. Loves Race Play. Meaning letting her know how much she absolutely loves and craves Deep Hitting BBC Deep Penetration .... Come one come all.... privacy, no drama and discretion assured...if the flavor is good then we can do it again and again and again.....
Pm us

Back