bbc vs bwc

I always thought it was genetics. I came harder with my Indian boyfriend than I ever had with my white boyfriends before him, even though he was the same size, maybe a little smaller. It's just sex with a darker colored guy that really gets me on, not really size. Of course if a black guy comes onto me it's better. He's usually got both the color and the size, and I want him badly.

Why is it that if I see a big white cock it does nothing for me. I don't feel turned on on the slightest yet if I see a big black cock I flood my panties. Hell I'd take an average size black dick over a huge white one. Am I just addicted to black dicks?
I feel the same way about a sexy white females body compared to a sexy black females body...
I prefer a sexy white body

I always thought it was genetics. I came harder with my Indian boyfriend than I ever had with my white boyfriends before him, even though he was the same size, maybe a little smaller. It's just sex with a darker colored guy that really gets me on, not really size. Of course if a black guy comes onto me it's better. He's usually got both the color and the size, and I want him badly.

I always thought it was genetics.

why?

I'm quite a 'prolific' squirter and I've known to get so turned on from giving sucking a Big Black Cock, from having the sheer 'Blackness' in my mouth, to get so turned on I squirt from that, just from the mere thought.
I would love to see you squirt from just sucking black dick.

@Sara Madison & @TakingBlacksInMe ;
God bless your BBC luvin' hearts ladies! Why even pose this question for debate? I think the tribe has spoken, there just is no comparison.
tumblr_ne8dk6VQqV1s0i9oio1_500.jpg

tumblr_naa5avQO8w1ta7rk5o1_500.jpg

It was the power of the orgasms that got my wife. I remember her looking at me afterward and saying she didn't realize it was possible for her to feel that good!IMG_81302.jpg

I'm quite a 'prolific' squirter and I've known to get so turned on from giving sucking a Big Black Cock, from having the sheer 'Blackness' in my mouth, to get so turned on I squirt from that, just from the mere thought.
I've always wanted to squirt. I do get really wet during sex tho. Hubby loves to see my lover pull his black dick out of me after I've cum. His whole dick is litteraly white with my juices x

Why is it that if I see a big white cock it does nothing for me. I don't feel turned on on the slightest yet if I see a big black cock I flood my panties. Hell I'd take an average size black dick over a huge white one. Am I just addicted to black dicks?

I'm the same sweetie I just don't get turned on like I do with BBC!

I love a Big Cock of any color. I am just a size whore as my husband likes to call me. I do like the color difference of a black cock but as far as the feelings go. Big cock is Big cock no matter the color. At least for me it is.

Back