bbc vs bwc

Why is it that if I see a big white cock it does nothing for me. I don't feel turned on on the slightest yet if I see a big black cock I flood my panties. Hell I'd take an average size black dick over a huge white one. Am I just addicted to black dicks?[/QUOTE. AS A BLACK MAN,I'VE CUM MORE IN
WHITE PUSSY,MY COCK STAY HARD WHILE FUCKING WHITE PUSSY!!
BRENT69 LIKE TO TRY YOUR PUSSY SOON!! ONE NITE SESSION
SIX NUTS IN TWO HOURS,THAT'S TRUE
FEELING GOT DAM

tumblr_n9sn40SrQO1tihssgo1_1280.jpg

One of the wonderful things about life is that there is something for everyone. I'm the owner of one of those averaged sized black cocks. For some it is not big enough for fantasy fulfilment and for others who look at the really big ones with a sense of fear it has been a welcome relief.

I love my cock and I am particularly proud of.....well see for yourself ;-)

This is what my wife likes...a hard cock that really delivers a lot of cum. She loves to see a cock cum on her, and it makes her want to fuck more...tough for one guy to manage to satisfy her.

This is what my wife likes...a hard cock that really delivers a lot ofI cum. She loves to see a cock cum on her, and sit makes her want to fuck more...tough for one guy to manage to satisfy her.
I've lookin
For sex slaaEves all the times,your wife satisfying many times over,she'll be cum filled, IF YOU GUYS REAL BOUT THIS,NOW IT'S TRUTH OR
DARE TIMES/show how real you or
E

I've lookin
For sex slaaEves all the times,your wife satisfying many times over,she'll be cum filled, IF YOU GUYS REAL BOUT THIS,NOW IT'S TRUTH OR
DARE TIMES/show how real you or
E
We're real. doesn't mean she fucks every guy who thinks she has a nice ass, but we're real. Where are you? No location in your profile?

We're real. doesn't mean she fucks every guy who thinks she has a nice ass, but we're real. Where are you? No location in your profile?[/QUOTE. NO HARM MEANT,WELL AFTER MONTH HRER SOME MANY FAKE
POSTING THAT ALL,YOU SOUND REAL!! HOPE//AS FOR ME: DOWN SOUTH(HOUSTON,TX*IT'S TO FAR?I DO TRAVEL JOB,SECURITY CORP.
BUT WE'LL CHAT BOUT THAT LATER, TRUTH ARE DARE TIME. YOU RAELLY LOOKIN FOR BULL TO POUND
THAT PUSSY AND WATCH,THAT ALL WITH ME:SEND PHOTOS OR CLIPS OF HER IN ACTION,HAVE SHE BEEN WITH
BBC BEFORE,MOVIE BOUT OR FAKE,

This is what my wife likes...a hard cock that really delivers a lot of cum. She loves to see a cock cum on her, and it makes her want to fuck more...tough for one guy to manage to satisfy her.
Of that I am guilty of being very proud. I deliver a heavy load and roar with great satisfaction when it is spurted in or on a sexy woman ;-)

Of that I am guilty of being very proud. I deliver a heavy load and roar with great satisfaction when it is spurted in or on a sexy woman ;-)

H[HUOTE="732FreakCouphle, post: 595457, member: 57535"]Honestly I only prefer BBC or BLC ( big Latin cock)[/QUOTE] hey that's sounds so good,you got two cocks to fuck.how bout one more,a wild stud bull that want stop fuckin

Back