bbc vs bwc

@time2try i have been with many women and i think most women have your outlook. Color is a personal preference, some women still have the "taboo" aspect of a black man. I dont know how the dark skinned men on this site feel about that, but hopefully they realize that these white women are saying you are inferior except for your cock. Its quite condescending and I dont really like that approach.

There is a difference between men with over 7 inches and men under 7 inches and that's the distinction. Men over 9 inches is a whole new category as well. But those are the % in the world. A majority of men in the world are under 7 inches, black, white, asian, Indian, etc.

I have African heritage, but am not black in the US census. By classifying ourselves by what the government wants to label us we perpetuate centuries of slavery and discrimination.

I am on this site because this is one of the few places that women are respected and lauded for being sexually open and free to like sex and want men with real sized cocks. What i dont like is that we have to subjugate a whole class of men because of their skin color in order to allow women to enjoy themselves.

Women, choose whatever man you want. Announce the cock size you prefer, even the skin color, but please make it just a personal preference but not because of some conventional taboo.

@time2try i have been with many women and i think most women have your outlook. Color is a personal preference, some women still have the "taboo" aspect of a black man. I dont know how the dark skinned men on this site feel about that, but hopefully they realize that these white women are saying you are inferior except for your cock. Its quite condescending and I dont really like that approach.

There is a difference between men with over 7 inches and men under 7 inches and that's the distinction. Men over 9 inches is a whole new category as well. But those are the % in the world. A majority of men in the world are under 7 inches, black, white, asian, Indian, etc.

I have African heritage, but am not black in the US census. By classifying ourselves by what the government wants to label us we perpetuate centuries of slavery and discrimination.

I am on this site because this is one of the few places that women are respected and lauded for being sexually open and free to like sex and want men with real sized cocks. What i dont like is that we have to subjugate a whole class of men because of their skin color in order to allow women to enjoy themselves.

Women, choose whatever man you want. Announce the cock size you prefer, even the skin color, but please make it just a personal preference but not because of some conventional taboo.
I could not agree more. You are spot on in your assessment. There is no color really only size. Its not the color or person thats pushing the tool, but the tool itself thats pushing the buttons.

thank you @time2try i have had the esteemed pleasure of giving some women their first orgasms during sex and its a moment that you share with a woman. Its special. I know there are other men on this site that have helped women feel like "women" in the fullest sense of the word. I am glad to read what you write and that you don't sully the pure pleasure of great sex, intense orgasms and unabashed desires by mere skin color

One of the wonderful things about life is that there is something for everyone. I'm the owner of one of those averaged sized black cocks. For some it is not big enough for fantasy fulfilment and for others who look at the really big ones with a sense of fear it has been a welcome relief.

I love my cock and I am particularly proud of.....well see for yourself ;-)

One of the wonderful things about life is that there is something for everyone. I'm the owner of one of those averaged sized black cocks. For some it is not big enough for fantasy fulfilment and for others who look at the really big ones with a sense of fear it has been a welcome relief.

You cum like my husband. Impressive!

I love a Big Cock of any color. I am just a size whore as my husband likes to call me. I do like the color difference of a black cock but as far as the feelings go. Big cock is Big cock no matter the color. At least for me it is.
The lady is correct, cock is cock, regardless of color. It is really the emotion that you bring to the experience. I am a very dark skinned black man, so my family heritage has had little sexual interaction with whites. My experience has been that white women into interracial are more interested in me because I am darker. The color contrast between themselves and their lover(s) plays an important part of the experience. Everyone likes exploring things they are unfamiliar with. For me, there is a certain amount of taboo because I also exclusively date married white women. I love her creamy white skin....her silky hair....the way she smells.....the way she tastes......having her give herself to me either in front of her husband or behind his back....that does it for me.

I will admit that there is a certain arousal level that comes with fucking Black Men, but many white men have been pretty awesome as well. I have found that the more the man knows about women and how to use what he has, the better he is, sexually.

Personally, I get wet thinking about sex with Black Men, and white men usually have to work at arousing me the same way, but that is just me. I do also orgasm more easily with Black Men, but that is because of my personal arousal level with Black Men.

If I had a choice between
--- --- --- --- BBC.jpg
and
--- --- --- --- Big Cock 30.JPG
I would choose both!

That's an above average cumshot though. Nice.

Why is it that if I see a big white cock it does nothing for me. I don't feel turned on on the slightest yet if I see a big black cock I flood my panties. Hell I'd take an average size black dick over a huge white one. Am I just addicted to black dicks?
It's chemistry. Black men are superior in so many ways and your body knows it.

@flsubboy4u I know that you "get off" on writing something like that, "white race is doomed..." but all you do in a public sense if make yourself look like a moron. I wish more women would post because if you actually read what they write they say the same thing over and over again...Big cock is what they want, experienced men in bed is what they want. It doesn't matter to them what color the cock is, as long as it can hit their g-spot and thick enough to fill them up.

The ignorance you try and perpetrate is the reason we have racism still in this country. There is no difference between a black man, an hispanic man or a white man. It's skin color for christ's sake. We have a few months until MLK Day, but seriously maybe you should listen to his speeches, he talks about "one day when a person shall be judged by their character and not by the color of their skin."

When it comes to sex, women are aroused by men of character, strength, experience, understanding of how to turn a woman on and then the gift of a huge cock to pound her until she cums all over him.

@flsubboy4u I know that you "get off" on writing something like that, "white race is doomed..." but all you do in a public sense if make yourself look like a moron. I wish more women would post because if you actually read what they write they say the same thing over and over again...Big cock is what they want, experienced men in bed is what they want. It doesn't matter to them what color the cock is, as long as it can hit their g-spot and thick enough to fill them up.

The ignorance you try and perpetrate is the reason we have racism still in this country. There is no difference between a black man, an hispanic man or a white man. It's skin color for christ's sake. We have a few months until MLK Day, but seriously maybe you should listen to his speeches, he talks about "one day when a person shall be judged by their character and not by the color of their skin."

When it comes to sex, women are aroused by men of character, strength, experience, understanding of how to turn a woman on and then the gift of a huge cock to pound her until she cums all over him.
You make my point for me. I am not here to argue, just state my case. If we are all to be judged by our character, then truly the white race is doomed and I mean that sincerely with every fiber of my being. Moreover, I don't need a history lesson. Let me also say that if you actually believe that the only difference in a white male and a black male is the color of their skin, then surely I am not the "moron" here. I would suggest you read a few books in Cultural Anthropology, Physical Anthropology and the history of man. While you're at it, read some black history. The white people were slaves to the black people for thousands of years and they didn't have a "Martin Luther King" to make speeches for they did not dare. The black male is superior intellectually, and physically to the white male and yes it may be racist to say this but saying what is popular as opposed to what is true isn't my style. Now, certainly there are white men with large cocks as you state and they may be able to please a vagina well. It isn't the fact that in general and for the most part, black males are larger in the penis department that dooms the white race. I never said it was. What is sure to bring extinction to a race that is white or hispanic is mixing with dominant black genes. Blonde hair, white skin and and blue eyes are recessive or "submissive". Where there are black males and white women they will screw and when they do, the resulting offspring will be stronger, fitter, smarter even if you don't like that idea and can't admit it will be darker. Scientifically, the black man has remained on this earth when many cultures have perished despite disease, famine and war. That is because they are genetically superior in mind and body. And let's face it, that is what turns so many white women on. Their instinct to mate with the strong males will be the weak male's demise. Ok, you're a strong white male. You are an exception but your genes can't be what they are not. They are recessive and will be eliminated as more and more white women enjoy what they were told they could not have in the past; the best time of their life. I am not the racist, I am the realist. The world will be one color and I think Dr. King would not have a problem with that reality. When the black race is the only race, there will be far less injustice in this world. There will be no reason to defend your mighty white penis because it will be brown.

Last edited:
I agree big is big, but I have been with several large white men who think that being big is all that is required. They had little skill and not much stamina(fast cummers). My black lovers have been from large to huge, but they all had skill and stamina. Skill and stamina are more import than size.

@flsubboy4u I got bleary eyed trying to read your rant. You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Please provide scientific citations if you are going to use science to back yourself up. You started your rant as a moron, and you backed it up with even dumber notions of "fact".

The issue that you are having, that most "white" sissies have on this site is what do you mean a "black man". You are so racist that it makes me sick to my stomach to read what you write. Who is black? Who is hispanic? And I'm asking this question because you stated that blonde hair and blue eyes are "submissive". You do realize the last person who defined white by those standards was the most evil human being known to the human race. Are you sure you want to put yourself in the same camp as Hitler?

You are entitled to your opinion for your masturbatory purposes, but don't try and make a reasoned argument as to why you are right, because you are beyond wrong, beyond racist and beyond any logical argument.

The only thing I do agree with you is that I am far superior to you, not because of the color of my skin, but because I am far more intelligent than you, I have a much larger cock than you and my offsrping will take over more of the world than yours.

What I hope you are saying is that your cock is useless and thus no one will mate with you and therefore your bloodline will die and we won't have to deal with people with small minded brains anymore. And if that was the point you were trying to make - I say Hooray!!!!

@flsubboy4u I got bleary eyed trying to read your rant. You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Please provide scientific citations if you are going to use science to back yourself up. You started your rant as a moron, and you backed it up with even dumber notions of "fact".

The issue that you are having, that most "white" sissies have on this site is what do you mean a "black man". You are so racist that it makes me sick to my stomach to read what you write. Who is black? Who is hispanic? And I'm asking this question because you stated that blonde hair and blue eyes are "submissive". You do realize the last person who defined white by those standards was the most evil human being known to the human race. Are you sure you want to put yourself in the same camp as Hitler?

You are entitled to your opinion for your masturbatory purposes, but don't try and make a reasoned argument as to why you are right, because you are beyond wrong, beyond racist and beyond any logical argument.

The only thing I do agree with you is that I am far superior to you, not because of the color of my skin, but because I am far more intelligent than you, I have a much larger cock than you and my offsrping will take over more of the world than yours.

What I hope you are saying is that your cock is useless and thus no one will mate with you and therefore your bloodline will die and we won't have to deal with people with small minded brains anymore. And if that was the point you were trying to make - I say Hooray!!!!
I am so sorry you don't have a basic understanding of biology. I can't really teach a class on it here. And if you really understand what I wrote, you don't, you would know that I said "submissive" in quotations and as an analogy. Please look "analogy" up in the dictionary and you'll know what I meant. Ok? White genes are recessive and I don't need a to quote the New England Journal of Medicine or Cellular and Molecular Biology Texts here. Anyone with any sense and educations understood what I said. You like to insult people and call the "morons." That is truly ironic. Please look "ironic" up in the dictionary so you'll understand what I mean. ok? And if there are any other big words you need defined, please don't bother responding. You waste my time.

I always thought it was genetics. I came harder with my Indian boyfriend than I ever had with my white boyfriends before him, even though he was the same size, maybe a little smaller. It's just sex with a darker colored guy that really gets me on, not really size. Of course if a black guy comes onto me it's better. He's usually got both the color and the size, and I want him badly.
You are so right! It is genetics. Some people on this sight say that this means I'm a racist because I think that Black men and in your case, Indian men are genetically superior sexually etc. People are so quick to call one a racist when they don't even know them or consider what they say or what the truth even is. Anyway, I applaud your intellect and your well thought out response. I had a girlfriend who was half Cherokee and just looking at her and being near her drove me wild with lust. What an amazing realization.

Back