BBC visiting Myrtle Beach SC May 20-22

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by NCGoodbar69, May 20, 2016.

1. NCGoodbar69

NCGoodbar69 New Member Real Person

image.png image.png image.jpeg image.png

I'm a 5' 11', 40 yr old mature professional blk male Thick BBC from NC visiting Myrtle Beach this weekend May 20-22 Fri-Sun (Leaving Sunday morning actually) Not only is it supposed to rain but my original plans also fell through. So What I'm seeking is a mature sexy female, preferably white, to spend time with, chill, walk the beach (weather permitting) or just stay in and have some drinks and some naughty fun. Someone to show me some fun the short time I'm there. Age range 25-55 give or take, Can be thick but HWP, can be married, but most likely husband will not be involved, can be submissive. Race really not a factor but again, preferably white or mixed, sexy, and mature. I am attaching pics, please respond with pics and I can send more upon request. I will send face upon request after d I see you're serious. Kik me for fastest response mrchocolate96.

I DO NOT have access to yahoo messenger anymore. Ever since they upgraded it does not get along with my phone. The ways to contact me are

Kik messenger-mrchocolate96

Email-<email removed>

Please do not waste your time or mine with spam or endless attempts just to see pics, thank you.
    #1 NCGoodbar69, May 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    genuinepleasure and bbclvr like this.
  2. cheatin wht slut

cheatin wht slut New Member

Mmm ye plz x
    genuinepleasure and NCGoodbar69 like this.