BBC Virgin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by chicaZ06, Oct 4, 2011.

1. chicaZ06

chicaZ06 New Member

Hello my name is Kellie. I am from Texas and have a hubby. My hubby and I have been talking about cuckolding for a while now.....we have both agreed that it is time to try it. He would enjoy watching the BBC penetrate my desperate pussy........leave your location and contact info. I'm am clean so I would like the same in return.

2. no1likeoh

no1likeoh New Member

What part of TX you from?

3. chicaZ06

chicaZ06 New Member

Dallas............you?

4. no1likeoh

no1likeoh New Member

Austin, but I travel to Dallas often. What are you into sexually?

5. MrTwohands

MrTwohands Member

US
    I'm in Houston but I travel to Dallas all the time. In fact if you are serious I have a trip planned in November.

6. veearej2000

veearej2000 Member

US
    Hi Kellie,

This message iz from ROCK. Do you and your "hubby" travel much, or do you travel mostly alone? How about the Big City, (NYC)? Ever been, or thought about viziting? I think that the three or two of Us would bea (perfect) match. And by-the-way. I am VERY clean and alwayz have been. It soundz az though you may have had a bad run-in with someone. That iz totally not MY STYLE. I HAVE BOTH COOF & MY Dignity. Well, how about We chat a little and see where thingz go from there? I will be looking forward to maybe hearing from you in the near future.

VeeAreJ@yahoo

7. DukeTheDik

DukeTheDik New Member

i would definetly travel to Dallas to take care of your sexy self, im clean and i live in SC for the time being.
    duke_dix@yahoo.com

8. ThatGuy

ThatGuy New Member Real Person

Enough of the travel talk. I'm from Dallas, and will be there for a month starting 2 weeks from now. If you're serious about getting served, then I'd be happy to beat it up.

bostonthatguy@gmail.com

9. BlackElephant

BlackElephant New Member Real Person

US
    how about mn? this here elephant can take care of u. its the best heating rod in the snow.

10. bigmikedfg

bigmikedfg New Member

Hi Kellie, my name is mike I'm from Dallas, and I'd love to meet up with you if you are up for it.....and I'm also clean....you can email me at bigmikedfg@yahoo.com

11. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

from nyc anytime y'all are coming out here , i would love to penetrate that pussy and get deep inside u

12. Real Steel

Real Steel New Member

If you all come trini give me a shout

13. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Hello Kellie, you're a cutie!