BBC Survey

BBC's, when it's time to fill her, what position do they prefer?

• Her on top

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • You on top

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • From behind

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • In the behind

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
i just spent a wonderful weekend with two of the sexiest MILF's I have ever had. We enjoyed each other in many ways. We wined, we dined, we flirted, and they became sluts. But I found something interesting by the end of the weekend. That was while we explored a variety of positions throughout our time, when it was time to fill them up, they both wanted me on top.

It got me wondering what everyone else might have experienced. So that is where my question comes from.

I absolutely adore when a women knows how to really ride my cock and work it, but when i'm about to cum i'd prefer to have her on her back with those legs over my shoulders so I can really work myself into her pussy.

But if i'm feeling a little more primal at the time then she would have to be bent over for sure so I could go out with a bang!

Being on the bottom definitely does it for me! I love wrapping my legs around my Bull as he takes me, squeezing him tight and helping to get him as deep inside my pussy as possible. My hands roam all over his body, feeling the muscles in his back, arms, butt and chest. I love the eye contact, seeing his dominance over me and he my surrender to him. I can place my arms around his neck and pull his lips to mine for deep, passionate kisses. Finally, when he cums deep inside of me, he can see the ******* on my face when I orgasm. There is nothing in this world like that feeling, unless of course there are a few Bulls, that changes everything and positions.:)

Having her legs over his shoulders on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor, ......now her pussy can take that pounding wow, when he explodes it makes her cum huge and I cum aswell

But be careful i hear when we allow our wifes to take bbc after that they will not allow us to fuck them as they do previously...its fact

Back