BBC Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yngbbcseattle, Jul 13, 2015.

?

BBC's, when it's time to fill her, what position do they prefer?

1. Her on top

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. You on top

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  3. From behind

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  4. In the behind

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  1. yngbbcseattle

yngbbcseattle Member

i just spent a wonderful weekend with two of the sexiest MILF's I have ever had. We enjoyed each other in many ways. We wined, we dined, we flirted, and they became sluts. But I found something interesting by the end of the weekend. That was while we explored a variety of positions throughout our time, when it was time to fill them up, they both wanted me on top.

It got me wondering what everyone else might have experienced. So that is where my question comes from.

mike241 and gr8hubby like this.
  2. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

This is kind of an interesting question. I am wondering why so many have looked but not answered the question. I answered for my wife. She totally loves feeling the throbbing from behind.

yngbbcseattle likes this.
  3. darkdesire

darkdesire Member

I prefer being on top.

yngbbcseattle, Dpad and BlkTyler like this.
  4. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I wouldnt oppose to that

5. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

I love being on top and making sure my pussy lips slide all the way down on a bbc. I want every inch. But after a while, I want you to roll me over and do me doggie

6. TorontoBased

TorontoBased Member

I absolutely adore when a women knows how to really ride my cock and work it, but when i'm about to cum i'd prefer to have her on her back with those legs over my shoulders so I can really work myself into her pussy.

But if i'm feeling a little more primal at the time then she would have to be bent over for sure so I could go out with a bang!

7. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

I'm flexible, however, it seems like I attract the riders, as that is what most of my playmates excel in. :)

8. missi69

missi69 Active Member

US
    I perfer to be on tbe bottom, I love how it feels when he spreads my legs and pushes in deep, pulls out and try to push in even farther. Such a turn on

9. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

Is there a bad position to be in when your bull is pumping his seed into you?

10. margaritaeasy

margaritaeasy Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Being on the bottom definitely does it for me! I love wrapping my legs around my Bull as he takes me, squeezing him tight and helping to get him as deep inside my pussy as possible. My hands roam all over his body, feeling the muscles in his back, arms, butt and chest. I love the eye contact, seeing his dominance over me and he my surrender to him. I can place my arms around his neck and pull his lips to mine for deep, passionate kisses. Finally, when he cums deep inside of me, he can see the ecstasy on my face when I orgasm. There is nothing in this world like that feeling, unless of course there are a few Bulls, that changes everything and positions.:)

11. ScarlettOooo

ScarlettOooo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Its obvy not a must lol ;) but I definitely prefer to be on top as I can be in more control of how much i can take especially if the man I'm with is huge lol :p

South African BBC likes this.
  12. sara johnson

sara johnson Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    i love doggy the best