BBC so big that it hurts

just get a toy - a thin dildo that pumps up that will streach your pussy or your ass then you will be able to handle and enjoy his cock more. Have him use it on you or you can use it before he gets there. Add more lube.

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?

I am chatting with someone who is 10 inches and tick as an arm. Seriously doubting I would be able to take him, so much bigger than anything I have had before. But the thought of him taking me is so exciting!

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
something fishy.

Train with a large dildo to stretch everything a bit and there is really no other problem than the usual "exercise sourness" feeling a day after a BBC and that is just the same sourness you feel in any muscle that have been trained, so hard to remove that really, the only way is to fuck more :p

Also it gets better by itself after awhile, your body needs time to train the muscles that lifts the cervix so his cock can go up into your posterior fornix. Its extra space that many girls dont know they have... and it feels great when a guy reaches into there! Its the "g-spot" only size queens and bbc sluts know about ;)
All truth

Back