BBC slut wants me to be her roommate

I just met a girl who is a proud bbc slut and wants me to be her roommate. She knows I'm an ex cuckold and wants a white houseboy. She is real hot and I want to be more than just her roommate. Nothing crazy like having normal sex with her or anything, but i'd like to be her cuckold boyfriend. Do you think I should tell her how i feel, or just be lucky to be her roommate and hope one day she'll let me be her cuckold boyfriend and not just her roommate?

I just met a girl who is a proud bbc slut and wants me to be her roommate. She knows I'm an ex cuckold and wants a white houseboy. She is real hot and I want to be more than just her roommate. Nothing crazy like having normal sex with her or anything, but i'd like to be her cuckold boyfriend. Do you think I should tell her how i feel, or just be lucky to be her roommate and hope one day she'll let me be her cuckold boyfriend and not just her roommate?

Of course you should talk to her about it. Honesty and being upfront in a situation like this is always best, especially since you said she knows you're an ex-cuckold and that she wants you as not only a roommate, but as a houseboy as well. So she clearly has some intention of you being somewhat submissive to her anyway.

However, you need to be sure what it is EXACTLY that you are willing to offer her, what you really want from her and what you are willing to compromise on.
If you have submission desires and wish to be in service to her as her submissive, let her know this. She will either welcome the idea of having her own subby boy to order about or she will tell you that's she's not interested in having you be anything more than her roomie/houseboy. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

However, if you are hoping that this will turn into a romance, you would most likely be disappointed and it could become very uncomfortable for both of you should you try to push this on her. Not saying an affection couldn't develop, just that it's unlikely to be anything more than friendship or a Mistress/slave (sub), D/s sort of relationship.

Good luck!

I just met a girl who is a proud bbc slut and wants me to be her roommate. She knows I'm an ex cuckold and wants a white houseboy. ... i'd like to be her cuckold boyfriend.

I believe if you may have found yourself a "dom" ... so you might express your interest in dom-subservient relationships. Besides her having someone to help with the rent & clean house for her, I believe she just might find other uses for you.
Here's what to do. Invite her out for drinks to discuss her offer, then tell her you have something to confess first, that being that you have always been submissive around females. Maybe toss out a quote by Michael Cane ... " subservients must speak quickly otherwise no one will listen to them".
Play this right, I think you might have something here ... good luck! Mac :)

Back