BBC Slut Diaries - Amber Chase

I've had fun with lots of ladies and its always nice to hear what they have to say. This little story was written by Amber after we got together.

amber-chase.jpg

Brandon Longwood and I had been messaging back and forth via xPeeps and text message for months prior to when he came to LA from the East Coast to shoot with me. Once we get to the hotel room, we tease each other; he puts his mouth on my sweet pussy and gets me so worked up, but I can see through his jeans how hard his cock is getting so I couldn’t help myself I was getting his hard dick out and wrapping my lips around it, sucking on his balls, being such a naughty girl for that big black cock. I try and try to get it all in my mouth, I even work at different angles but it’s so long and thick that the geometry just doesn’t let me take it all the way to his balls, but I get close! It’s so thick and long he grabs my head and fucks my pretty mouth, workin' it and I can feel my pussy getting wet. Slobbery, wet such a big dick in my hands.

Pushing back against that huge cock, I moan and arch and take it all every fucking bit of it, I wiggle and squirm against it as I take it so deep. Such a hot little bitch, my boyfriend already got a video clip from my phone before I started fucking, so he knows I’m being such a slut for that big dick. I whimper and moan as it stretches my pussy, and he starts working it in and out of my sweet hole. My ass up in the air, his hands in my hair, I am such a little tart. He drives that dick deep inside over and over again and I grab the bedding and he pounds that pussy. I moan and scream from the intensity and love every second of it. You get a close up view of my sweet pussy getting fucked and then then I slip into a wild deep fucking position that is so fucking hot. I wiggle against his hard rod in bliss before wrapping my lips around that dick. And then just like a little whore I hop up on that dick, riding it as he holds my ass and I bounce up and down on that cock taking it sooooo deep.

As I ride that big black dick you can see my pussy lips wrapped tight around that cock, sliding in and out lowering down on that cock. My sweet ass is round in your face as I get my pussy fucked and I cum so hard I squeal. Faster and faster he pounds my pussy from underneath and then I take it all the way in. My nipples are so hard and it’s so intense getting such a deep fucking. I’m moaning and squealing and screaming with delight. He puts me on my back and goes at it again I raise my hips to meet that big dick.

Soon he is easing that big dick into my sweet hole and you can see how deep he is giving it to me Plunging in and out of my wet pussy wrapped around that dick I can hardly believe what a little slut I am being, thrusting again and again. I grab on to the bed and my eyes roll back as I take such a good fucking. He holds my hands down against the bed and really gives me every bit as I squeal like a whore and grab his ass to pull him in. Holding my legs down pinning me to the bed fucking me with the full length of his cock before stuffing my panties in my mouth.

After shoving my panties in my mouth he gets even more aggressive in giving me that big black cock, and I’m such a slut I love it. You know my boyfriend knows exactly what I’m doing. Fucking my sweet wet pussy faster and faster rocking our bodies to each other, Oh what a little whore. And I need it deep so I’m up on my hands and knees again in doggy style pushing back against his hips. He grabs my hips and just drives that dick deep into me again and again. Looking right at the camera you see my expression as I tell you how good he’s fucking me with that big black cock. pulling me back onto his dick He fucks me from beneath in reverse cowgirl and I am so sweaty. You see it all as I take the full length of his cock up and down.

After I ride that dick I get to taste yummy pussy juices on his hard cock licking and sucking, before my sweet little ass gets stretched with that big black cock. He eases it in and even flexes to get me used to having my ass stretched like a little slut. After I’ve been filled with that dick he gets me on my hands and knees and pounds my naughty ass with that huge cock. I moan and squeal and push back taking every bit on that cock. Faster and harder he fucks my ass. He pulls it in and out over and over before cumming all over my tight ass.

If you want to actually watch Amber be a little white 3-hole slut for my BBC, feel free to check out the movie at my site.

Back