BBC Slave Forever!

Hello everyone! My name is Emma. I'm 22 years old and have made a vow to BBC. I'll be getting my spade tattoo later this month and looking at an anklet as well. I love BBC. I've only dated white men in the past and they did nothing for me until my lastest said that we should try a three way and that was the first time I tried BBC and the last time I will ever have a white dick anywhere near me unless it's eatting the Black cum out of my freshly used pussy. I am forever a BBC slave and can't wait to get used again. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Emma. I'm 22 years old and have made a vow to BBC. I'll be getting my spade tattoo later this month and looking at an anklet as well. I love BBC. I've only dated white men in the past and they did nothing for me until my lastest said that we should try a three way and that was the first time I tried BBC and the last time I will ever have a white dick anywhere near me unless it's eatting the Black cum out of my freshly used pussy. I am forever a BBC slave and can't wait to get used again. :)
Good for you , we want you all to cross over...

Back