BBC SEX SLAVE AND HORNY SLUT TRAINING

BBC SEX SLAVE AND
HORNY SLUT TRAINING
by MASTER BIG BAMBOO

INSTRUCTIONS: SIMPLY READ THE GUIDED SCRIP BELOW AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING TRULY AMAZING YOU CAN LEAVE A COME OR FEEDBACK FEEL FREE ?? ? TO INBOX ME ? ??
View attachment 2886870

YOU can begin to feel deeply relax and open as you read my words. Allow each word to relax you more and more as you begin to settle in – enjoying this pleasant and comfortable journey deep inside your mind where you can establish a very powerful connection with your inner black cock slut now im your MASTER BIGBAMBOO be ready to be totally liberated and completely uninhabited for your MASTER.​

I invite you to lay back and relax deeper as you begin to settle into a pleasant relaxing state of mind…

Taking a deep breath, nice and slow as you exhale smoothly, with each breath you inhale and exhale you will relax 10 times deeper

And taking another deep breath, hold it… and let it slowly go.

And another time, breathing in, hold it, and let it go – carrying away the tensions, stresses and cares of the day.

Feeling yourself settling and gently relaxing deeper into the place where you are sitting or lying, you can you can automatically relax 100 times deeper feeling even more open and receptive to my every word each time you read or hear me say relax deeper… Instantly you will go 100 times deeper feeling so relax wonderful and very comfortable to the point where all you want to do right now is read my amazing words and follow along obediently. Each time you follow my suggestions and commands perfectly you get to feel your inner slut coming alive stronger and more powerfully now.

…And you can find yourself drifting and drifting into a very deep, pleasant state of trance every external sound image or simulation only helps you to feel more at ease like a feather flowing in the wind relax deeper thats right

I want you to begin to imagine that your laying on the beach totally naked. Begin to notice the amazing blue skies perfectly radiating pure golden sunshine kissing and caressing every part of your body feeling completely relaxed loose and limp. I don't know how much you can hear the sounds of the ocean yet and smell that sweet ocean air flowing into your lungs filling you with a stronger desire to be owned and used as a total big black cock slut and as you read along let all those beach sensations you enjoy when when at the beach keeps growing all on its own keep. Maybe you can locate where your feeling that strong desire and urge most thats right notice how good it feels really notice your longing to be used, your longing so much to please big black cocks, isn't that so true? Let that craving and desire grow 100 times stronger deeper inside your mind and body so strong that part of you can instantly be awaken every time you read or hear me say horny slut ? even if I think of the words you can instantly allow that part of you thats feeling all these intense desires and deep craving to be owned and used as a very obedient and horny black cock slut ? now I want you to allow those strong urges to melt away completely wherever you read or hear me say GONE the feeling will be gone from your mind and body the moment it completely disappears you will instantly begin to crave even more and more stonger urges than you had ever felt to be a complete mindless black cock slut ? and more than just any mindless black cock slut you will instantly need to be absolutely owned by MASTER BIGBAMBOO now GONE thats right really feel it that drive and deep desire to be my BLACK COCK SLUT ? growing and exploding allover your mind and body like fireworks you know your my horny slut now doesn't that feels better now so good you can notice all your inhibitions completely melting away from your being you feel even more and more obedient and very receptive GONE now your a very good slave relax deeper and soak into that incredible feeling of being owned and never having to burden your self with too many thoughts or responsibilities because that part of you that have agreed to be my horny slut ? loves to give me full control to use you to satisfy my big black cock anytime I please.

Find yourself enjoying more and more giving me total control.

As you hold these powerful intentions and manifestations in your heart and mind instantly begin to empower it to send your will and desires across your entire bieng now as it grows with purpose both bright and true may you always remain and remember to be obedient to me in all that you do.

As you relax deeper now, you find this same deep gentle relaxation, arising within your body and mind, beginning from below, and rising up until you become more and more relaxed. With a deep sense of gratitude, love and deep appreciation for being my horny slut starts to grow even more from deep inside constantly growing bigger and stronger speading to every inch of your being
Really feel it flowing up from your feet warm and pleasurable going up and higher to your shoulders, flowing down your arms to finger tips, as it travel effortlessly up to your crown and out the top.of your head empowering you to let go off your inhibition and relaxing you more and more from this point
any sound you hear in the background, any noise, any disturbance, even the sound of your own breath, merely helps and guides you even deeper into this beautiful relaxing trance you are experiencing now with your eyes open allow your awareness to completely focus on my every word feeling as pleasant and powerfully hypnotic as you possibly can imagine ? from now all positive commands and suggestions I discribe or say to you will instantaneously become your reality more and more you think feel and completely believe and experience this to be true for you more and more increasingly
Even as you sleep you can enter the right state of mind where all these positive commands and suggestion will replay again and again Each time becoming more real and absolutely true for you in every way on every level when your awake you can have more fun thinking about and actually pleasing your MASTER ?.

I want you to go ahead and drain all thoughts from your mind allowing my words to sink deeper and reverberate even more powerfully thats right all thoughts leaving your mind totally out of sight out of mind now begin to imagine my sexy Jamaican body in vivid details notice my Rasta hair my beautiful eyes and muscular body really see me right there in front of you in a moment I will give you permission to reach out and touch my body under the hot sun with sweat running down my chest going down to my hard six pack and when you do feel your hands on me instantly you will effortlessly associate all those strong and powerful desires to your MASTER ? from now each time you think of BBC you will feel increasingly helpless and a thousand times deeper under my control notice how you naturally find me completely irresistible powerful and worthy to be your one and only true owner and MASTER
You love being my horny slut ? isn't that true?
You love and have a stronger and stronger desire to be my mindless sex slave every time you see or touch your cell phone ?.
You absolutely obey admire and respect MASTER BIGBAMBOO because deep down you know I have turned one of your deepest fantasy into a reality something you know only a real MASTER can actually do now you have permission to touch my hot sexy dark chocolate body thats right clearly see your hands reaching out uncontrollably ? touching my sexy body and notice how you feel deeply submissive for me a strong sense of gratitude and as your free from all your normal thoughts and actions mindless ready and willing to follow all my suggestions and commands instantly and mindlessly your my horny slut ? thats right feel it more and more bigger and brighter you love and need to be my horny slut ? and black cock slave. You will do anything I tell you to because deep down you know with out a doubt that I'm your MASTER, your owner and trainer you will eagerly obey my commands even if it goes against your will you will be submitted to punishment if you try to be disobedient all I have to do is think thoughts of your punishment and you will experience your fears unbearable pains instantly reminding you to remain obedient and in good favor with your MASTER you know anytime you follow my commands obey me completely you get to feel like the dirty little fuck slave you love to be so I strongly suggest you become even more obedient to me now ? ...

Take my BIG BLACK COCK into your mouth tasting my hard black chocolate melting on your tongue like the taste of your favorite ******* right now it's the most amazing taste you have ever so sweet you just want to suck and lick it uncontrollably with all your sluty animalistic desires to be a black cock slut now fully activated. Pleasing me is even more exciting than having a orgasm whenever I come inside of my horny slut you will feel even more satisfied than having meaning less orgasms. You will love to worship my BIG BAMBOO and give me as much attention as you possibly can now really feel my BIG BLACK BAMBOO ? going down your throat deeper and deeper the deeper it goes the more you love to be my horny slut to the point where you will now eagerly desire even more than ever to submit yourself to me to be trained and molded into thee very best BLACK COCK HORNY SLUT ? for your MASTER now each time you sleep allow this guide to replay in your mind automatically you will have the most amazing dreams where you are the most amazing horny slut pleasing your MASTER and feeling very fulfilled because you decided to always remain obedient to MASTER BIG BAMBOO.

Now in a moment I will tell you to feel my hot thick BLACK COCK CUM explode deep down your throat and when I do all my suggestions and commands will be locked in at the deepest and most relevant part of your mind where they are your absolutely reality and truths thats right vividly feel my cock sliding deeper down your slutty throat so deep your almost chocking right at that moment feel my hot thick chocolate cum fill your throat with my juices sliding down your throat ? feeling very very fulfilling from now on you can read this guide again and again Each time you read you will experience all these wonderful sensations and all my suggestions and commands 100 times more meaningful, powerful and more amazing than before you can get completely addicted to MASTER BIG BAMBOO ?.

On the count of 5 you will become wide a wake and that part of your that is now my horny slut ? will be GONE into the background and your normal personality can become totally concious and awake.

View attachment 2886882
Beginning to emerge from trance, just a little bit, and just a little bit more and coming a little more out of trance – feeling the air on your face, hearing the sounds around you, sensing the furnishing on which you are resting About half way out of trance now 1 bringing with you these wonderful gifts:

2 completely feel the sense of personal fulfilment within your own field of personal space as you become more open and very responsive to my every word

3 feel a deep sense of having done something very exciting and and completely amazing for your being to the point where you can always remember that your now MASTER BIG BAMBOO's property.

4 .The knowledge, both conscious and subconscious, that you can always become more and more confident, secure, happy prosperous in your normal day to day because it simply feels good to be finally owned by a real MASTER each and every day in every way with every breath you take. now when your out of trance the moment I say the last number I want you instantly double and re-experience all the positive sensations you have been feeling all throughout this sessions and at that moment you can become aware of that strong desire soaking into your being and you will also have a strong drive and desire to make these Positive changes your reality
almost out of trance now – feeling more and more aware of surroundings and…5 ..Eyes open –wide awake refreshed, relaxed, and aware – feeling better now than you may have felt for a long, long time.
View attachment 2886891View attachment 2886899

Jamaica sounds like a wonderland. Though exploring every inch of that perfect masculine form and tasting your gorgeous skin head to toe.

Attachments

• Kira009.jpg
    Kira009.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 222
Jamaica sounds like a wonderland. Though exploring every inch of that perfect masculine form and tasting your gorgeous skin head to toe.
With me its definitely a wonderland where all your desires, passion and fantasy becomes so real you can taste smell and feel my hard body on you inside you raw and soaking wet you would love it here on the beaches exploring and having a wild fun time

Have heard amazing things about Jamaica. Between the food and culture.
Would luv to spend so much time in the water and feel all stress melt away. Have had co-workers go as a group on a cruise to spend days in Jamaica, will have to see when the next trip is scheduled.

Have heard amazing things about Jamaica. Between the food and culture.
Would luv to spend so much time in the water and feel all stress melt away. Have had co-workers go as a group on a cruise to spend days in Jamaica, will have to see when the next trip is scheduled.
The ocean is amazing I did just that this morning after my exercise I went in the ocean and simply relax and melt all the stress and tention from my body and mind after a few minutes I must admit that I absolutely feel bran new ? our culture is entertaining for sure very colorful and full of life.

U definetly hitting deeper than i am dam she only been with 5 black dudes
What she had in the past might be good but what she can have and experience with me is something on another level its physical emotional and spiritual liberation she can really open up and let her wilder side out with little or inhibitions or fear just pure fun and erotic pleasure.

I would definitely want to be on the pill if I visited Jamaica. I get tested every 6 months even though I've been in 2 long term relationships since you never know.
That's a great idea it eliminates most of the worry of the aftermath and open the door to a sexual freedom that may rival someone from the 60s hippie movement. It's amazing to be able to get away and have that place and person who can fill you up again and again without thinking of anything but more wild and stream hot fucking.

That's a great idea it eliminates most of the worry of the aftermath and open the door to a sexual freedom that may rival someone from the 60s hippie movement. It's amazing to be able to get away and have that place and person who can fill you up again and again without thinking of anything but more wild and stream hot fucking.
That's true, and while the desire to be with a black man is enticing enough - there's always that fantasy of being pinned underneath a handsome stallion like yourself and feeling that fertile seed flush into me and ache for a baby.

That's true, and while the desire to be with a black man is enticing enough - there's always that fantasy of being pinned underneath a handsome stallion like yourself and feeling that fertile seed flush into me and ache for a baby.
Mmm don't temp me cuz it can get really intense and when it does we both seem to want this to happen I love to feel my hot cum deep inside a wet and throbbing pussy thats been craving and aching to feel it so bad nothing else seems to feel so exciting.. its good when we both have a understanding and want the same thing sure I would love to pin you down fuck you good for hours cumin inside you again and again but it's not worth it if in the end you don't want a baby.

Mmm don't temp me cuz it can get really intense and when it does we both seem to want this to happen I love to feel my hot cum deep inside a wet and throbbing pussy thats been craving and aching to feel it so bad nothing else seems to feel so exciting.. its good when we both have a understanding and want the same thing sure I would love to pin you down fuck you good for hours cumin inside you again and again but it's not worth it if in the end you don't want a baby.
"pin you down fuck you good for hours cumin inside you again and again"
...reading that made me squeee between my legs and feeling the onslaught of a flood...

Back