BBC Sex Party

Ncalmwf4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MT, US
So my husband likes to watch me have sex with BBC. I have a regular lover who we get together with a couple times a year. He has a nice 9" cock that I just can't get enough of. I would fuck him more often but he lives about 3 hours away. My lover is also part of a group of men who frequently have hotel sex parties where husbands bring their wives to get fucked. Last party was a few months ago and I had one of the best nights ever. My lover took me into the back room and within no time I was on my knees sucking his cock and 2 other guys that I didn't even know what their names where. I love being a dirty little slut for black cock. After a few minutes my lover put me on the bed doggie style and began to fuck me good from behind. One of the other guys came and sat on the bed in front of me and I was deep throating him in no time. The other guy was standing next to the bed so I reached out and began to stroke his cock as well. I was in heaven. The amount of black cock was overwhelming and soon I was cumming hard. The 3 of them took turns fucking my married white pussy for over an hour. My lover eventually came on my face and in my mouth. He tastes so good. One of the other guys came on my tits and the other on my back after he was done fucking me. After that I needed to rest for a bit so my husband and I relaxed on one of the other beds and we watched other white wives have some fun with the other guys. Total there is usually about 10 guys in attendance with multiple couples and the occasional single female. My husband noticed one of the other guys fucking one of the wives and said "do you see the hammer on that guy?" He was huge. Easily 11" and super thick. I knew I had to get some of him too. After he was done fucking her I followed him into the other room and introduced myself. I asked him if I could suck his cock and he was happy to accept. I laid down on my stomach next to one of the other women who was there and we both began to give him head while he was standing next to the bed. I could barely fit him in my mouth. While I sucked him the other lady licked his balls. He was moaning with pleasure and was pushing my head down further onto his cock. I couldn't wait any longer and I knew I had to have him inside me. I rolled over on my back and he knelt between my legs. My husband and my lover grabbed my legs and held me wide open. He slowly entered my pussy and instantly I knew that it was the biggest cock I have ever had. I was full of his black cock. His pace picked up and he was fucking me like I have never been fucked before. It was amazing! He fucked me for about 15 minutes and I was screaming so loud from all of the orgasams I was having. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I was spent. All told that night I sucked 5 black cocks and had 4 fuck me. It was sexually the greatest night of my life. After the party my husband and I went back to our room and he fucked me too. He came pretty quick after watching me all night. Can't wait for the next party.

So my husband likes to watch me have sex with BBC. I have a regular lover who we get together with a couple times a year. He has a nice 9" cock that I just can't get enough of. I would fuck him more often but he lives about 3 hours away. My lover is also part of a group of men who frequently have hotel sex parties where husbands bring their wives to get fucked. Last party was a few months ago and I had one of the best nights ever. My lover took me into the back room and within no time I was on my knees sucking his cock and 2 other guys that I didn't even know what their names where. I love being a dirty little slut for black cock. After a few minutes my lover put me on the bed doggie style and began to fuck me good from behind. One of the other guys came and sat on the bed in front of me and I was deep throating him in no time. The other guy was standing next to the bed so I reached out and began to stroke his cock as well. I was in heaven. The amount of black cock was overwhelming and soon I was cumming hard. The 3 of them took turns fucking my married white pussy for over an hour. My lover eventually came on my face and in my mouth. He tastes so good. One of the other guys came on my tits and the other on my back after he was done fucking me. After that I needed to rest for a bit so my husband and I relaxed on one of the other beds and we watched other white wives have some fun with the other guys. Total there is usually about 10 guys in attendance with multiple couples and the occasional single female. My husband noticed one of the other guys fucking one of the wives and said "do you see the hammer on that guy?" He was huge. Easily 11" and super thick. I knew I had to get some of him too. After he was done fucking her I followed him into the other room and introduced myself. I asked him if I could suck his cock and he was happy to accept. I laid down on my stomach next to one of the other women who was there and we both began to give him head while he was standing next to the bed. I could barely fit him in my mouth. While I sucked him the other lady licked his balls. He was moaning with pleasure and was pushing my head down further onto his cock. I couldn't wait any longer and I knew I had to have him inside me. I rolled over on my back and he knelt between my legs. My husband and my lover grabbed my legs and held me wide open. He slowly entered my pussy and instantly I knew that it was the biggest cock I have ever had. I was full of his black cock. His pace picked up and he was fucking me like I have never been fucked before. It was amazing! He fucked me for about 15 minutes and I was screaming so loud from all of the orgasams I was having. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I was spent. All told that night I sucked 5 black cocks and had 4 fuck me. It was sexually the greatest night of my life. After the party my husband and I went back to our room and he fucked me too. He came pretty quick after watching me all night. Can't wait for the next party.
Here we have similar parties with a group of black men I am a proud member. Husbands bring her wives to us to get them as wild and nasty as they can. Most of time we have one or two couples here, so we could give them what they deserves. I would never miss it.

I’m a young bbc in the northbay who is available I travel to San Jose and are seriously enterested

Bay Area bbc looking for explosive fun

Attachments

• 474F6166-9149-4A15-B84C-9F6A99AC20D4.jpeg
    474F6166-9149-4A15-B84C-9F6A99AC20D4.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
  • E1819550-F6D9-40A1-AA25-C6BDF4DA9C2D.jpeg
    E1819550-F6D9-40A1-AA25-C6BDF4DA9C2D.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 15
  • D9B1D104-56EE-45D1-BFA0-A4C6A10468DC.jpeg
    D9B1D104-56EE-45D1-BFA0-A4C6A10468DC.jpeg
    761.6 KB · Views: 11
Back