BBC Seeking Ultra Sub Couple/Male Based Within London, UK

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black gentleman, 39, 6ft 2 inches, athletic build, large thick penis, huge pert buttocks, live and works in London, UK. I enjoy giving and receiving full body massages. I am seeking a MF couple or sub male who can accommodate in or around London to give me full body massages and possibly more. I am seeking life time commitments. I am exploring my bi side very slowly. You must be completely obedient. Mature and/professional couples preferred as I have always dealt with such - however I will keep an open mind.

I have an extremely beautiful cock and seeing is believing. Please have KIK messenger or Skype. I welcome social meets where my both my assets below the waist can be revealed with my pleasure. Touching is allowed.

I have yet to have any experience solo with a man or with a MF couple simultaneously.

Interested? Please tell me more about yourself (age, physical description, what you do, where you live, experiences etc). The more the better.

Please have KIK/Skype too. Both are free apps. Thanks. D

As someone who was never submissive, and quite often I dominated the white guys, I must admit, both of us being dominated by a black man opened up a very exciting, erotic sexual world.

Back