BBC question for you

When you are fucking a white wife and the husband is there, and he wants to or she suggests he has to clean up, including your cock and balls...are you ok with that? do you like it? Do you even prefer it as to make him suck your cock as part of fucking her and dominating him?

If he's very femme, better yet if he was a post-op trans fully passing as female with big tits and a vagina as well as it would be like a fmf3sum-like experience. :rolleyes:

ok, I am new to this forum and probably should of if I could made it ones of those anonymous polls. Because we know its happening.
I know when I was asked to join a couple as the bull, before my marriage and any bull/cuckold knowledge. I was fucking this guys wife in front of him, he was just sitting there watching. They had met me out and told me she wanted to fuck me while he watched.
It was a first for me like this, although I had done 3somes before.
While I was fucking her she was whispering in my ear, 'please cum inside me, then get right off of me' 'pleeease' I did, rolled over on my back and her husband jumped right in and began to lick her clean. I was very turned off by this. Again a first experience. Then after a rest she began to start me up again. We had a brief conversation while her husband had left the room, saying she wanted him to lay under her as I fucked her doggy style.
It really was feeling wrong, but at the same time to pound this wife while her husbands face is right there seemed hot. Well he was there to lick and try to suck me. And I did not like it, at all.
The same as another time the cuck husband tried to come over and suck me, I let it happen for a moment but stopped it. It just felt uncomfortable.
So oddly, for me I cant stand having a guy touch or suck me. Femme or masc.

ok, I am new to this forum and probably should of if I could made it ones of those anonymous polls. Because we know its happening.
I know when I was asked to join a couple as the bull, before my marriage and any bull/cuckold knowledge. I was fucking this guys wife in front of him, he was just sitting there watching. They had met me out and told me she wanted to fuck me while he watched.
It was a first for me like this, although I had done 3somes before.
While I was fucking her she was whispering in my ear, 'please cum inside me, then get right off of me' 'pleeease' I did, rolled over on my back and her husband jumped right in and began to lick her clean. I was very turned off by this. Again a first experience. Then after a rest she began to start me up again. We had a brief conversation while her husband had left the room, saying she wanted him to lay under her as I fucked her doggy style.
It really was feeling wrong, but at the same time to pound this wife while her husbands face is right there seemed hot. Well he was there to lick and try to suck me. And I did not like it, at all.
The same as another time the cuck husband tried to come over and suck me, I let it happen for a moment but stopped it. It just felt uncomfortable.
So oddly, for me I cant stand having a guy touch or suck me. Femme or masc.
I understand your thoughts there. Obviously the hubby was a gay man that wanted part of the experience where he caught you using the wife as bait. For me it'd be a greater kick if the hubby was very femme where she passed as female. There are not many of them, but the few that do exist I'd jump on myself if he did everything to pass as a female and fully became transgender with huge oversized tits, a vagina, a Kim Kardashian bubble butt and removed all other visible traces of masculinity like Dr McGinn who was born male with the miracle of transgender surgery where she is a transgender surgeon herself!

DR_MCGINN.jpg
http://www.drchristinemcginn.com
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/

Of course not all fags, sissies, cucks, and others would not undergo all that work to become female. If he did undoubtedly very few wives would remain as that would irrevocably alter what she signed up for when she told him "I do". It would make such a reborn lesbian couple to be ridiculously rare in the general population.

But if such a couple existed I'd have my fun and I'd hope I'd get to keep them long term. :rolleyes:

I understand your thoughts there. Obviously the hubby was a gay man that wanted part of the experience where he caught you using the wife as bait. For me it'd be a greater kick if the hubby was very femme where she passed as female. There are not many of them, but the few that do exist I'd jump on myself if he did everything to pass as a female and fully became transgender with huge oversized tits, a vagina, a Kim Kardashian bubble butt and removed all other visible traces of masculinity like Dr McGinn who was born male!

View attachment 2125749
http://www.drchristinemcginn.com
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/

Of course not all fags, sissies, cucks, and others would not undergo all that work to become female. If he did undoubtedly very few wives would remain as that would irrevocably alter what she signed up for when she told him "I do". Making such a reborn lesbian couple to be ridiculously rare in the general population.

But if such a couple existed I'd have my fun and I'd hope I'd get to keep them long term. :rolleyes:

first yes, you are correct, he was using his wife as bait! That aggravates me. I don't care what you like or want to do, just be honest and up front.
' hey fuck my wife but I want to suck your cock' right?
second that blonde is very pretty. she was a man?

first yes, you are correct, he was using his wife as bait! That aggravates me. I don't care what you like or want to do, just be honest and up front.
' hey fuck my wife but I want to suck your cock' right?
second that blonde is very pretty. she was a man?
Yes she was born male, and she is a very documented case as she was featured on CNN, Dr Oz, and on the original Oprah Winfrey show.

For me to want to do a former "guy", "she" would have to pass as female period using Dr McGinn as my basic standard of femininity "she" should have.

Yes she was born male, and she is a very documented case as she was featured on CNN, Dr Oz, and on the original Oprah Winfrey show.
well good for her! I believe we all should be allowed to live how we want, obviously not hurting others.
For me...I unfortunately need to keep my bi oral desires, extremely discreet. Which makes it so much harder.

Hearing stories of true transgender, most famous being Caitlyn Jenner, they will always say "she" was born the wrong gender from a young age. Before such a transformation all fags, cuck, sissies, et cetera should take that thought exercise as well too if that is something they truly desire for themselves too.

well good for her! I believe we all should be allowed to live how we want, obviously not hurting others.
For me...I unfortunately need to keep my bi oral desires, extremely discreet. Which makes it so much harder.
Not criticizing at all but I am not bisexual myself as I adore the female form too much. However if I ever did meet a transgender where we were meant for long term and she would never leave me, and she was just about to do the surgeries for herself and for me I'd fuck her silly just before an extra incentive when she was male, so she could be my ideal clingy, loyal, obedient, submissive, nympho, succubus, big titted, bisexual girlfriend and wife once her female legal identification was cleared.

Not criticizing at all but I am not bisexual myself as I adore the female form too much. However if I ever did meet a transgender where we were meant for long term and she would never leave me, and she was just about to do the surgeries for herself and for me I'd fuck her silly just before an extra incentive when she was male, so she could be my ideal clingy, loyal, obedient, submissive, nympho, succubus, big titted, bisexual girlfriend and wife once her female legal identification was cleared.
I absolutely love everything about women, girly girls. I am extremely attracted to petite women, and have a very high sex drive. My true wish would be to find a lady who wants to learn share and love all areas of passion, and life together.

I absolutely love everything about women, girly girls. I am extremely attracted to petite women, and have a very high sex drive. My true wish would be to find a lady who wants to learn share and love all areas of passion, and life together.
Very much in agreement but I love massive oversized tits even if fake, and such tits on a petite woman would break her, so I like bigger women here. :D

But if she is bisexual with big titted girlfriends that might be enough if she can or better yet they can be found somewhere for long term. :hot::D:rolleyes::bounce:

Back