BBC PROBLEMS

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
It's quite a chore being a black man . It's A welcomed burden honestly . However very few know the trials and rigors of being well endowed or blessed. One problem I have specifically is sitting down to do number 2 and I end up in the water. I literally have to rest it ony leg or hold it ....Buying boxers is also problematic. I really think underwear makers are racist lol ...Always the more. Ladies you can do some little things to help greatly. ...What Can You do for The BBC ?

Attachments

• PicsArt_1437701263162.jpg
    PicsArt_1437701263162.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 96
do you wash it afterward? :p

don't worry about too short boxers, I'm sure girls around you don't mind it : )
I have a habit of washing b4 and after #selflove. Another problem just this morning is picking breathable pants that won't cause a problem in public . So pants or shorts that are long enough that I dont come oUT of the bottom . #blackmansburden

I do my best to wash my hands b4 and after . Another problem is wearing shorts. Depending on length I might come out the bottom....sad
do you wash it afterward? :p

don't worry about too short boxers, I'm sure girls around you don't mind it : )

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 410
(...)

images-jpg.624154

Now, this is different kind of problem, cold water or lemon balm can help :blackgrimace:

Thank goodness I don't have a big dick, never thought about all the problems that big dick, guys have to deal with.

Interesting. I never thought about it much, as I have those same 'cold water' issues. LOL. And as far as shorts and boxers go, around knee length is mandatory. And with slacks, baggy or loose fitting is mandatory as well.

It's quite a chore being a black man . It's A welcomed burden honestly . However very few know the trials and rigors of being well endowed or blessed. One problem I have specifically is sitting down to do number 2 and I end up in the water. I literally have to rest it ony leg or hold it ....Buying boxers is also problematic. I really think underwear makers are racist lol ...Always the more. Ladies you can do some little things to help greatly. ...What Can You do for The BBC ?

Well said. You tend to forget the nuances of being 'blessed' at times, but couldn't have summed it up any better..

Back