BBC PROBLEMS

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
It's quite a chore being a black man . It's A welcomed burden honestly . However very few know the trials and rigors of being well endowed or blessed. One problem I have specifically is sitting down to do number 2 and I end up in the water. I literally have to rest it ony leg or hold it ....Buying boxers is also problematic. I really think underwear makers are racist lol ...Always the more. Ladies you can do some little things to help greatly. ...What Can You do for The BBC ?

Attachments

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
do you wash it afterward? :p

don't worry about too short boxers, I'm sure girls around you don't mind it : )
I have a habit of washing b4 and after #selflove. Another problem just this morning is picking breathable pants that won't cause a problem in public . So pants or shorts that are long enough that I dont come oUT of the bottom . #blackmansburden

I do my best to wash my hands b4 and after . Another problem is wearing shorts. Depending on length I might come out the bottom....sad
do you wash it afterward? :p

don't worry about too short boxers, I'm sure girls around you don't mind it : )

Attachments

Xtreme8100

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
It's quite a chore being a black man . It's A welcomed burden honestly . However very few know the trials and rigors of being well endowed or blessed. One problem I have specifically is sitting down to do number 2 and I end up in the water. I literally have to rest it ony leg or hold it ....Buying boxers is also problematic. I really think underwear makers are racist lol ...Always the more. Ladies you can do some little things to help greatly. ...What Can You do for The BBC ?

Well said. You tend to forget the nuances of being 'blessed' at times, but couldn't have summed it up any better..