BBC PREGNANT PUBLIC OINION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sexylilbbcwhore

Female
Gold Member
From
US
MY TUBES ARE TIED IM TRYING TO GET THE $3500 TO HAVE MY TUBES UNTIED I want to get pregnant by a black man(NSA)I want to feel his sperm breed my eggs-I WANT TO FEEL THE LABOR PAINS -I want to feel his baby growing inside of me-I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN WHEN HIS baby IS ripping my pussy lips apart when I have the baby naturally -(I REFUSE TO TAKE PAIN MEDS)..

I would say just be ready to take care of the baby because after the sex and feeding your fetish there will be a baby there needing to be raised and cared for. If that's not something you want or are ready for I'd say birth control, role play, and maybe a pregnancy bump you can wear to simulate during role play.

I would say just be ready to take care of the baby because after the sex and feeding your fetish there will be a baby there needing to be raised and cared for. If that's not something you want or are ready for I'd say birth control, role play, and maybe a pregnancy bump you can wear to simulate during role play.
You are absolutely right.

I want a black baby I want to raise

My wife's youngest 3 are all by different black fathers. The first one was an oops, birth control failed. Second one was deliberate with a guy she fell in love with. He is still in her and their daughters life and he actually helps take care of all 3 girls as well :) the 3rd was a surprise since my wife was told the chances of her getting pregnant were slim LMAO

Back