BBC pregnancy contract ?

So there is no confusion. Nothing guarantees, legally, that a judge will throw out whatever contract is signed. In every State the welfare of the baby takes priority overall. And if the judge thinks tearing up the contract is the baby's best interest, video or not, the judge can do it.
Now this doesn't mean breeding can't work. The first couple I ever was with I ultimately gave them a baby and later it happened again anonymously. The first case we had great trust in the latter anonymity provided the protection they wanted.

I'm a Private Sperm Donor and I can tell you that its never a guarantee. I have 2 ******* with 2 couples and I never signed any paperwork. Frankly, no paperwork can protect you from these kinds of issues. there isn't a legal framework for private sperm donation which is what being a Bull breeding a cuckold couple would fall under.

Personally I feel more secure going with a sane, stable couple who wants a kid/mixed-race kid. I helped out 2 couples have *******, one was a cuckold couple who I had a long relationship with and wanted my kid, they are great parents and I have no involvement, plus he can pass it off as his because I'm Indian and they are Hispanic. The other one was with a Lesbian couple and one of the partners was Bi, They had been trying for 9 months with Sperm Banks and I ended up getting her pregnant on the first try. I even went to their baby shower.

They are both great sets of parents and the ******* are growing up in a loving household. I would have also had a set of twins but that couple miscarried, unfortunately.

Yeah no contract like that will hold up in court. Prenups routinely get thrown out. It’s hot fetish fun but don’t expect any judge to care. Hate to say it but the bull should try to remain as anonymous as possible if anyone actually wants to go through with breeding.

How does this work really with family and friends...unless hey know about the lifestyle already surely it's a bit weird for 2 white people to produce a mixed baby...people would talk. Unless you happen to live abroad for a long time and say you adopted a baby, I can't see it working out in practice.

IMO if you want a black baby marry a black guy....

How does this work really with family and friends...unless hey know about the lifestyle already surely it's a bit weird for 2 white people to produce a mixed baby...people would talk. Unless you happen to live abroad for a long time and say you adopted a baby, I can't see it working out in practice.

IMO if you want a black baby marry a black guy....
thats true. but some infertile couples ive encountered want a mixed-race baby. im actually planning on helping out a white couple in Nebraska this year and one more who is coming from the UK.

thats true. but some infertile couples ive encountered want a mixed-race baby. im actually planning on helping out a white couple in Nebraska this year and one more who is coming from the UK.
That's the one scenario I think people will understand :)

Back