bbc party fantasy

I have a fantasy of taking my wife out to a club and having a group of black men just start dancing with her rubbing their big cocks all over her and putting their hands all over her while she drinks and has a great time then later all go to a hotel room and continue the party as they slowly undress her and begin to kiss her big tits as they lay her on the bed and begin to have their way with her while I sit on the couch watching her get her holes stretched to the limit every guy taking his turn filling her with his huge black cock while she screams in pleasure cumming on their big dicks each one cumming in her ass pussy and mouth while she's stuffed full and truly fulfilled.....
Mmmmm
Same here!

I have a fantasy of taking my wife out to a club and having a group of black men just start dancing with her rubbing their big cocks all over her and putting their hands all over her while she drinks and has a great time then later all go to a hotel room and continue the party as they slowly undress her and begin to kiss her big tits as they lay her on the bed and begin to have their way with her while I sit on the couch watching her get her holes stretched to the limit every guy taking his turn filling her with his huge black cock while she screams in pleasure cumming on their big dicks each one cumming in her ass pussy and mouth while she's stuffed full and truly fulfilled.....
Mmmmm

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, This is GREAT!!!!!!

Back