BBC ONLY

I was raped by two high school boys when I was 9 years old, they were seniors in high school two white guys . They beat me up and I sucked their cocks. I felt ashamed and I was afraid to let anyone know, I kept it to myself . They told me if I ever snitched they’d tell everyone that I wanted to do it, how I was a dick sucker. So when ever they wanted me to suck them off they call me, sometimes just 1 and most of the time the both of them. They started fucking me, it hurt bad at first but I learned to like it. I enjoyed it very much I had my first orgasm with them. They call me faggot and put me down, sometimes they’d slap me around, I loved it they turned me on I was a masochistic faggot and I loved it that lasted from September to graduation day for them in June after that one went into the Marines and the other went to college. I dated girls when I was in school and I had one fumbling screwed up night where I fucked a girl. I wasn’t any good at it. Then at 18 I had a sex with an older black man and bam I fell in love with him. I lived with him I think it was about 8 months he was dominant over me. OMG he made me drool over that big beautiful black cock. He also whipped me he did what he wanted to me to this day he is still the love of my life. I loved being used by him the last months of our relationship he shared me and abused me I still couldn’t get enough of him. He made me have sex with guys I didn’t know a few married white guys that I hated but he told me to do what ever they wanted sexually a lot of black guys that I haven’t met before like random guys it seemed. I was owned by him I called him master until he beat me up and threw me out. I called him on the phone several times after our affair ended begging him to take me back and he’d laugh and say no way. That was quite a few years ago now one of his friends that I ran into this is years later dated me well we had sex a few times told me that he was getting paid that he pimped me out and he replaced me with another young white boy. I still would go with him he really was fantastic I’ll always be grateful for what he did to me. He opened me up to black cock he put me in my place I’ve been submissive to black men ever since my master owned me

Back