BBC NETWORKING

do you like to fuck when you travel ?

• never because of family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The223group

Female
Hey yall me and my bbc dom ,are looking to network with other real lovers of the lifestyle . We both travel alot and both have friends who travel and its always better to know when you going somewhere that you have a local contact in the area .Holiday season is coming up and we travel for sure and we would love to meet new people or catch some private parties or tell me where the best club is at something ya know .. We are cool with everyone .. inbox a email or contact ..prefer an email . then I can invite you to my yahoo group_DSC1150vg.jpg

Hey yall me and my bbc dom ,are looking to network with other real lovers of the lifestyle . We both travel alot and both have friends who travel and its always better to know when you going somewhere that you have a local contact in the area .Holiday season is coming up and we travel for sure and we would love to meet new people or catch some private parties or tell me where the best club is at something ya know .. We are cool with everyone .. inbox a email or contact ..prefer an email . then I can invite you to my yahoo groupView attachment 315812
Make sure to inbox me with your yahoo Addy.

Hey yall me and my bbc dom ,are looking to network with other real lovers of the lifestyle . We both travel alot and both have friends who travel and its always better to know when you going somewhere that you have a local contact in the area .Holiday season is coming up and we travel for sure and we would love to meet new people or catch some private parties or tell me where the best club is at something ya know .. We are cool with everyone .. inbox a email or contact ..prefer an email . then I can invite you to my yahoo groupView attachment 315812
THAT LOOK MIGHTY DELICIOUS!!!

Back