BBC NEEDS OPINIONS

i have a cpl that 1 OWN and they have ******* and the ******* pretty much know what were doing.They even let me in the door , they are not teenagers yet so i guess they are not worried , I even watch Tv with the ******* while mommy is in the shower, we watch WWE together and the hubby is there also , when she gets out the shower she comes get me and i go to the room and I fuck till wrestling is off and the ******* are in bed when i leave , and hubby is usually ******* on the couch ,,, shes ******* on the bed and i just lock up and leave..... So i suggest to all bbcs just be respectful of their children and you wont have problems.... now i do have one cpl , i do warn cpls that if you have a teenage ******* never let a bbc in ur house and be friends in front of her unless you are totally ok with her fuckn bbc after shes 18 , I warned a cpls of this and the wife continues to have me offer for their family events ,and now her ******* is 16 and , her mom recognized her looking at me last saturday and i think she is worried that shes gna wanna fuk me when she is 18 , reality just hit her and she knows that i warned her ... She told me her ******* asked why havent i been over .... she didnt know what to say ... apparently the husband has been angry about it as well ...he didnt think his ******* would want blk , they are paranoid now ... so they have alot on their hands now because she runs that house too... idk how this is gna play out yalll ...im not gna lie she is fine as hell to .blonde big boob athletic bombshell .... ill keep yall posted what happens ...she has known me for like 6 years now ... the first 2 years her and her brother were younger so they were in bed when i was coming over ... i pretty much think what happened was the mom and ******* argued with the hubby about me coming over and the fight got pretty bad but the hubby lost ...bc they extorted him bout being bi ,so now they want me to come over tonite...the wife tells me that ******* doesnt think were fukn but does she really think i leave when she goes to bed , this is a smartgirl and she know her moma a freak and she knows she fucks other men but she has never seen me coming out the room .or nothing ...but what the hell her mom got this 33 yr old blk man in there lookin nice ...at midnight ... they make me watch movies with them and sports games its crazy .....its like they are in a contest on who can wear what around me ....mom gets sloppy ******* and talks about sex whole time .....im kinda thinkn the wife wants me to have her ******* ya know like shes grooming or preparing this ... idk women are very smart and plan well ... and the two of them talk in codes and stuff ya know or eye language .... this girl is smart yall shes gna be fuckn dangerous im telling ya and im so thankful for this site bc reading here and learning more i see whats happening now and i have somewhere that i can finally air this in confidence that i can get help and make sure im doin the right thing, IM ALWAWAYS ON YHOO BBCMILFHUNTR OR TXT ME 870 316 8507

Run, don't walk away from that hot mess! WAY to much potential for a monumental cluster fuck. You do not want to be there if or when the whole thing blows up.

ive tried to leave them alone ,ill go weeks not textn her and she blows up my phone beeging me to fuck her again , trust me im not gna do anything to get myself in trouble but i fear in a cpl years her ******* might come after me when shes legal thats all i was saying

ive tried to leave them alone ,ill go weeks not textn her and she blows up my phone beeging me to fuck her again , trust me im not gna do anything to get myself in trouble but i fear in a cpl years her ******* might come after me when shes legal thats all i was saying

So, if the ******* wants to have sex with you and you want no part of it, all you have to do is say no.

im not saying she does now , im saying its like her mom is planting the seed for her when she turns 18 ,,,,, now if she is 18 and wants me im not gna turn her away lol

im not saying she does now , im saying its like her mom is planting the seed for her when she turns 18 ,,,,, now if she is 18 and wants me im not gna turn her away lol

Then I don't quite understand your predicament- on the one hand you say you're worried that in a few years (when she is of legal age presumably) that she will "come after you", but then you say if she is 18 you wouldn't turn her away.

If you're looking for approval and a chorus of "atta boy", go ask the cucks- they will tell you that drugging her up and selling her into white slavery is kosher.

my predicement is that the cpl has introduced her into the life or has shown it to her , thats all im saying , they influenced this , where they live they dont see bbcs , im not lookn for atta boys , i was hoping i could just express my story and get some postive feedback , im hoping im not the first in this scenario or anything like it so i was just asking how other mature and respectful bbcs like your self would do ? nothing personal , just convo my friend i dont want to make any enemies trust me

Back