BBC NEEDS OPINIONS

i have a cpl that 1 OWN and they have ******* and the ******* pretty much know what were doing.They even let me in the door , they are not teenagers yet so i guess they are not worried , I even watch Tv with the ******* while mommy is in the shower, we watch WWE together and the hubby is there also , when she gets out the shower she comes get me and i go to the room and I fuck till wrestling is off and the ******* are in bed when i leave , and hubby is usually ******* on the couch ,,, shes ******* on the bed and i just lock up and leave..... So i suggest to all bbcs just be respectful of their children and you wont have problems.... now i do have one cpl , i do warn cpls that if you have a teenage ******* never let a bbc in ur house and be friends in front of her unless you are totally ok with her fuckn bbc after shes 18 , I warned a cpls of this and the wife continues to have me offer for their family events ,and now her ******* is 16 and , her mom recognized her looking at me last saturday and i think she is worried that shes gna wanna fuk me when she is 18 , reality just hit her and she knows that i warned her ... She told me her ******* asked why havent i been over .... she didnt know what to say ... apparently the husband has been angry about it as well ...he didnt think his ******* would want blk , they are paranoid now ... so they have alot on their hands now because she runs that house too... idk how this is gna play out yalll ...im not gna lie she is fine as hell to .blonde big boob athletic bombshell .... ill keep yall posted what happens ...she has known me for like 6 years now ... the first 2 years her and her brother were younger so they were in bed when i was coming over ... i pretty much think what happened was the mom and ******* argued with the hubby about me coming over and the fight got pretty bad but the hubby lost ...bc they extorted him bout being bi ,so now they want me to come over tonite...the wife tells me that ******* doesnt think were fukn but does she really think i leave when she goes to bed , this is a smartgirl and she know her moma a freak and she knows she fucks other men but she has never seen me coming out the room .or nothing ...but what the hell her mom got this 33 yr old blk man in there lookin nice ...at midnight ... they make me watch movies with them and sports games its crazy .....its like they are in a contest on who can wear what around me ....mom gets sloppy ******* and talks about sex whole time .....im kinda thinkn the wife wants me to have her ******* ya know like shes grooming or preparing this ... idk women are very smart and plan well ... and the two of them talk in codes and stuff ya know or eye language .... this girl is smart yall shes gna be fuckn dangerous im telling ya and im so thankful for this site bc reading here and learning more i see whats happening now and i have somewhere that i can finally air this in confidence that i can get help and make sure im doin the right thing, IM ALWAWAYS ON YHOO BBCMILFHUNTR OR TXT ME 870 316 8507

Dude, you know the response you should get and what is right. If you and they are in the USA, then 16 will get you 20, in most states. If you are not in the USA, then go with the legal age in your country. If it happens and is of legal age, cool. If you do it and they are not of legal age, you are crazy. If you piss off the mom even a little, she can charge you with statutory.

dude! (i likke that "dude" thing falcon! :rolleyes: lmao) i'm not a mom yet but i can tell u that if i WAS the mom of that girl u'd be playing with fire. thinkk mama bear when she sees her cubs are in danger. if u think getting the mom's drunken approval is going to make it alright u might want to thinkk that through a litttle more. if u continue to see what u want to see without asking straightt out to get an unambiguous answer, u'r really stepping out on thin ice. think, lorena bobbit:(

unlike falcon above, i wouldn't bother with statutory ******* charges. i'd get u in bed one last time, and cut ur cock off. and u'd count urself lucky if u got out alive past her *******. what jury would sentence me to prison once the facts were in? i'd get probation probably but it wouldn't matter to me. justice for my baby would be my ONLY concern. just thought u might want to hear the maternal side. :rolleyes:

oh wow yall going to far I never said i had plans on doing anything illegal if so would i post about it CMON NOW ... i understand totally ur maternal thing but on the other hand i stated that i did not want to play at their home ...Ill never do anything illegal im not that type i have a beautiful life and im not wasting ok ... so like i said im making sure im going in the right direction as a mature and respectful BBC ..... as i stated earlier i respect ******* and family i have ******* too .... what im saying is i think the mom likes her ******* to see me come over thats it .... she knows she fucks other guys but not me . and im mature i dont have drama in my life ... i thank you for the reply but you can calm down on the threat and cutting off penis fantasy ..... YOU WILL NEVER BE READING OR SEEING ME ON THE NEWS I PROMISE ....

Sally, sorry about the "dude". lol.
milfhuntr, I was not trying to read things in to your post. You did say she was 16 and mama might be worried baby girl is going to want you when she is 18, which is legal everywhere (I believe). But I also know how sometimes the hormones get running around. If she is 18, you are still playing with fire. But it is your choice.

Back