BBC needed for wife in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by debandbrian, Apr 18, 2016.

1. debandbrian

debandbrian Member

US
    Looking for BBC to help train my wife to be a black cumdump. Any BBC in Minnesota please contact us

BlkTyler likes this.
  2. NakuSaku28

NakuSaku28 New Member

US
    Hey sup. What good. Still need help

3. debandbrian

debandbrian Member

US
    We can. Always looking for more BBC to use and treat my wife like a whore. Be aggressive and rough, use her how you like, she isn't allowed to say" NO".

4. NakuSaku28

NakuSaku28 New Member

US
    Oh sweet that good. So went you think i can meet her

5. NakuSaku28

NakuSaku28 New Member

US
    I will love to fuck her too

6. SmileyDandLinda

SmileyDandLinda New Member Gold Member

my wife was turned into a black cock whore cumdump when she was in her mid 30's :D

7. NakuSaku28

NakuSaku28 New Member

US
    Sounds like she love to get fuck by a bkack man. Where you live so i can get some of that white pussy. I'm in Brooklyn park MN

8. SmileyDandLinda

Black men are the ONLY men that gets between her legs and slides their dick deep in her pussy ;) Got pregnant at 35 after her date got her all fucked up and took her to a party. She was gang banged by an unknown number of black men. she was using spermicidal inserts as birth control but apparently the massive amount of cum she had pumped in her that night and morning overcome the birth control :) After that she said "fuck it, secret's out now ;)" and didn't worry about birth control after that :D she got pregnant 3 more times before she turned 45 :D

NakuSaku28 likes this.
  9. SmileyDandLinda

she had 2 kids (white) before we met...and had 3 more (mixed) AFTER we were married :D and NONE are mine :O