BBC milf

bigonelover

Couple
Gold Member
From
Germany
Im a petite blonde who likes fucking around especially wth big black cocks.My favorite positions are doublepenetration and sandwich combined with nice fucking and sucking.Have had the honour to be the playtoy for 8 blacks in one night...reached my limit there...lol´.I´m hooked on interracial sex.Lucky my husbands enjoyed this ,too.
He films my action,takes pictures and is often in the action.So....will continue with that as long as i can get it...
I recommend this experience to every hot woman outside...it´s amazing!!!
Kiss to all of you
Petra

Attachments

• gangbang.jpg
    gangbang.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 164
Im a petite blonde who likes fucking around especially wth big black cocks.My favorite positions are doublepenetration and sandwich combined with nice fucking and sucking.Have had the honour to be the playtoy for 8 blacks in one night...reached my limit there...lol´.I´m hooked on interracial sex.Lucky my husbands enjoyed this ,too.
He films my action,takes pictures and is often in the action.So....will continue with that as long as i can get it...
I recommend this experience to every hot woman outside...it´s amazing!!!
Kiss to all of you
Petra
Welcome delish fuckslut diva. I appreciate all your energy to enjoy the splendor of BIG BLACK COCKS. I'd love to enjoy you and have some memorable moments made on video. Let's get in tune soon..shall we..;)

Trev-Snapchat--1765887045139727626_1509026005283.jpeg

Back