BBC made me do it

Theeman10

Couple
From
GA, US
After my gf had been cheating behind my back with her young new BBC "BF" the first time I watched I cleaned her up when he busted on her back and he took a condom off in my mouth full of his cum. The next time I sucked him every time he pulled out... Now his BBC is always in my mouth and there's nothing I can change about it now.... He's also 3 years younger than us soo that adds to the embarrassment

After my gf had been cheating behind my back with her young new BBC "BF" the first time I watched I cleaned her up when he busted on her back and he took a condom off in my mouth full of his cum. The next time I sucked him every time he pulled out... Now his BBC is always in my mouth and there's nothing I can change about it now.... He's also 3 years younger than us soo that adds to the embarrassment

What would happen if you said no

lucky lucky

That's hot as hell worship that beautiful bbc and pussy!

Isn't it great if they are younger and maybe smaller than you but with that superior COCK
Always makes me feel soooo inferior and submissive

I wish I were you.

Back