BBC Loving Wives Around Military Bases

I have been travelling on business for the last several weeks. I got together with a couple into BBC in Columbus, Ohio and they sat up a little BBC Party - 3 couples, me and 9 BBC. One couple I talked to said that there are a lot of wives, both military spouses and local, around the various military bases. The couple said that it was great because the military guys get tested so that greatly reduces the HIV issues. They said that when they left the Savannah Georgia area that they knew of a few groups of couples and wives into BBC and that there were a few groups of BBC to service them. Anybody run into this?
I’m stationed in the area and I know there has to be some around post. I was actually at the shoppette on post yesterday and white mom walked in and was eyeing me the whole time I smiled and talked to her briefly but I could tell she was into bbc I was wearing joggers and had no boxers on. I was her looking down at my imprint in my pants

I was stationed at North Island in San Diego in 92-94, that's where I was introduced to wives that just loved black cock.
I've been hooked ever since. I always got tested regularly, but that truly depends on the guy. As stated earlier, some of these guys just fuck anything that moves (actually movement is optional in some cases). So be careful out there.

J

My best friend is married to military and she’s told me the interracial scene on base is amazing. I didn’t know she was in this lifestyle until this past summer. We’re a lot alike in that we’re both very conservative for the most part but when I visited her this time, it was so much fun to find out she was also into BBC and we attended some great parties on base with other cuckold couples and lots of sexy, hung rough Bulls.

When I was stationed in Germany, I found a couple on Flickr. Beaty and beast I believe and she was German white lady and he was a hung bull. Omg he was sexy as hell. His pictures videos and stories are what got me to try bbc. I am so glad he did. I wish I knew where to find him these days I would love to finally get some of him.

I am retired Navy, 96-16, living in Temecula. Out of curiosity are there any BBC craving hotwives or couples around camp Pendleton, March AFB, or the Navy bases in SD?

I’m ex AF and the biggest gangbang I ever put together was in Germany (86 guys and a officers wife over a 3 day weekend)

But there is one issue that everyone needs to remember about the lifestyle in the military and that’s you can actually go to jail for it because is a violation of the UCMJ so be careful. All it takes is one pissed of person to contact a commander and file charges

I’m ex AF and the biggest gangbang I ever put together was in Germany (86 guys and a officers wife over a 3 day weekend)

But there is one issue that everyone needs to remember about the lifestyle in the military and that’s you can actually go to jail for it because is a violation of the UCMJ so be careful. All it takes is one pissed of person to contact a commander and file charges
I knew a Navy Captain, who along with his wife, was into the swinger lifestyle. He used to do a wife swap with a good friend. The friend no longer wanted to play but his wife still wanted to continue playing with the captain and as a result this friend got jealous and reported him. Next thing you know he is being ****** to retire. It was in the Navy times.

Last edited:
Back