BBC loving slut in New Hampshire

Ownsbbcslut

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Hello,I am a dom of a white BBC slut.She needs training in serving black men to keep her a well rounded slut all 3 holes.We are looking for guys who can come into town and use her and let the dom film her.Were in Rochester,NH USA
she is 40 petite,thin,you should be 9+ inches with exp with couples.The male of the couple is her dom ,not for humiliation,you work together with him to use her.Prefer experienced ,can be reached at myownworldnh on yahoo messenger.Introduce yourself and that your from Black to White.
Thank you,
Joe and terri

Last edited:
would really like to get to know a BBC,a week or so of chatting,then exchange phone numbers,keep in touch and talk to her,maybe cam verify your BBC,we need to be on the same page.She wants the guy to be a "friend"of mine not a stranger.she has safety issues so "becoming our friend"is needed.Can't just walk in and fuck,without ever getting to know us.I'm a Dom Male,so I want her trained on how to service BBC,how to take it,how to worship it,mental training too if you know how,if not that will be my part getting her to say certain things as its going on.This isn't for a married couple,she is my slave,she wants to make me happy,and I want her to be a well rounded slut who knows how to serve BBC,just another part of her training.So thats about us,I'm 45,shes 40 thin,petite.What is your name,what do you do for a living,I own an auto detailing company

Jay 37 form nyc and i'm a office manager for a recruiting firm, and i would like to get to know the both u a lil bit also ... .so how u guys doing tonight

she is on her way to NY to go to a wedding for a few days,should be back Friday,I'm texting her about the guys who are showing interest in her to boost her ego.Nice to meet you Jay.So far you sound intelligent and get what I'm trying to do here.

Back