bbc lovers rings

Great load of pictures, showing the rapidly growing and very popular (with wimpy white cucked husbands) life change of their slutty white wives worshipping the superior black gods. Which in more and more cases leads to these women, becoming the black mans life time slaves, and being bred.

It is so hot to see Amie pretty little white hands reach around and clutch her black lover's asses, pulling them deeper into her. It also is incredible to seeing my wife take on more than one BBC at a time. It just enhances the excitement seeing the $9000 engagement and wedding rings gleaming on her finger that I bought her as a symbol of my love for her. The black lovers did nothing like this for her. She willingly gave up her body to them for nothing other than the pleasure.
Amie mfm ring showing.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing hotter than a married white women serving a Black Man while she is wearing her wedding ring. As a white husband i am very proud of my wife when she wears her rings when she is with her Black Lover.

Damn, these are some fantastic pics. Pretty white females!!

This gal looks a lot like a friend of mine that I have always wished she could get some black dick in her.
474170951-jpg.59663

I love to be in a black mans bed fucking him with everything Ive got and look down and see my wedding ring glistening against my lovers dark black skin as his hips are grinding and humping me frantically!!!!!I love looking at my wedding ring as a black guy is cumming his huge hot load in my pussy,then I stare into his eyes and kiss him passionately as Im cumming all over his big fat cock!My husband in his wildest dreams could never know how my lovers make me feel,then I finger myself until my lovers cum is covering my wedding rings lol which normally causes me to grab my lovers big black cock again,shoving it in my mouth to begin round 2!!!!I love feeling the ******* and power when a black man nutts deep in my pussy,it gushes into me so strong and deep!My husband lost my pussy the very first time a black guy got his cock between my legs and unlocked this intimate passion inside me,now I make deep passionate love only to black men!I let my hubby boink boink boink my pussy occassionally because he is my husband,but black men own my pussy and I enthusiastically open my legs and let them love me hard like only a black gentleman can!The whole time I see my wedding rings as Im becomming one with another beautiful man who is not my husband and he shares his warm black seed deep inside of me!!!!UG I love giving my married pussy to black men to breed me as I look at my wedding rings!

Back