BBC lover

So earlier today a BBC Friend of my wife text and asked if it was ok to take my wife out for a few drinks, then back to his hotel room tonight. He also asked when did he need to bring her back and if at all possible could she stay the night with him? My wife (btw we were just maried last week) has been horny as fuck the last few days and wanting some BBC!.....I told her friend that yes she could stay the night in order to make sure she was fully satisfied, and they had plenty of time to play (using her like the black cock slut she is). I did ask that they take some HOT pics throughout the night, so I hope to have some to share tomorrow! I text my slut and told her she could stay the night with her lover if she wanted, and she is very excited!.....This is 100% real and cant wait to hear the details as well as see the pics!

sorry we were not able to post pics yesterday...long day in class and had to DJ last night...anyway...she was able to get a few good shots!....The tits and ass shots are what she sent him..while she was getting ready for him to come pick her up.....she stayed all night and he dropped her back off the following afternoon after fucking some more...as you can see he wore no condom and came inside her!...20120312_095229.jpg20120312_095723.jpg20120313_213903.jpg20120313_234829.jpg20120313_234841.jpg20120313_235414.jpg

Jus
sorry we were not able to post pics yesterday...long day in class and had to DJ last night...anyway...she was able to get a few good shots!....The tits and ass shots are what she sent him..while she was getting ready for him to come pick her up.....she stayed all night and he dropped her back off the following afternoon after fucking some more...as you can see he wore no condom and came inside her!...View attachment 69676View attachment 69677View attachment 69678View attachment 69679View attachment 69680View attachment 69681
T what i want for my wife.

very kinky

like this
676776110-gif.56787

Soo... wife here.. I'll give you guys details.... I had an incredible night out with one of our BBC's... He picked me up at our apartment, and we headed to the hotel that he had already arranged and booked to drop off our bags. I hadn't seen him in quite some time, so the anticipation had been building through several days of texts and talking, and arranging. I hadn't been with any BBC's since we got married earlier this month, and was DYING to get ahold of some black cock. Soo.. once we got the room, we went upstairs and dropped our bags off. He kept complimenting me on my dress and legs, how sexy I looked and was so excited to finally get ahold me again. We went to kiss, and one kiss led to another, and another, and next thing I know - I'm on my back on the bed, heels still on, dress on and panties pulled to the side with his face in my tan, white pussy. He licked my pussy soooo good, until I finally made him stick his fingers in me and I came all over his face. He didnt stop with that, he kept licking me, and fingering me and I came again, several times.

By this time, you can imagine, drinks weren't happening, as previously planned. Oh well... I'd rather get fucked than ******* any day!

So once he made me cum over and over, I switched places with him, and had him stand up as I crouched down, heels still on and put his long cock in my mouth... I got wetter and wetter as I sucked on his cock and got it harder and harder, with every stroke of my hand and mouth. He finally pulled me up and said I was about to make him cum, so I stopped and he pulled me up.. Mind you, I had a strapless, short dress on still, my heels and panties on, even though he had already gotten them soaked with my pussy juices from cumming and his mouth and from sucking on his cock... As I got ready to get on top of him, he pulled my thongs off and then my dress... While he kissed and licked on my titties, which were still in the strapless bra, he started to finger me again. As I stood there with just my heels and bra on, getting fingered, I came, yet again, only this time, it was all over his hand.

He took my bra off and looked at me for a few minutes, and touched all over me, kissing me and licking on my nipples. He finally laid me down on the bed, and as he took his clothes off, I could feel my pussy already throbbing with anticipation, waiting for him to enter me. Once he got on the bed, he pulled me up to him, and put his arms around my hips and brought my pussy to his hard cock. He entered me and I thought I was going to explode! He fucked me really slow, and then harder and got really close, while making my clit rub on his body and made me cum all over him while he was fucking me.. I had to stop him a few times to take pics for my husband, and he obliged.. So he continued to fuck me, stroking my wet, wet, WET pussy over and over until he finally exploded inside of me, filling my pussy up with his cum..... ( See pic above where his cock was soaked in my pussy juices and his cum) - I wasn't done though. I wanted more. So I had him go back down on my pussy, and lick on me some more, knowing he could taste his own cum spilling out from inside of me. He fingered me again, and made me cum all over his face yet again, and again, just like before.. Damn I was wore the fuck out by this time!!!

We showered, laid down and quickly fell asleep, curled up together. I woke up early, to his hard cock pressing against my ass and legs.. so, like a good slut, I parted my legs and pulled him behind me to fuck me. We fucked for awhile like this and he flipped me over and started eating my pussy again. Before I could cum, He stopped and came back up and put his big, thick cock back inside of me, making me moan over and over, and fucked me till we had both came several times.

What a night!!!! And for the record, yes I missed my husband for the evening, but I did enjoy the BBC experience for the first time as a married woman!!

Soo... wife here.. I'll give you guys details.... I had an incredible night out with one of our BBC's... He picked me up at our apartment, and we headed to the hotel that he had already arranged and booked to drop off our bags. I hadn't seen him in quite some time, so the anticipation had been building through several days of texts and talking, and arranging. I hadn't been with any BBC's since we got married earlier this month, and was DYING to get ahold of some black cock. Soo.. once we got the room, we went upstairs and dropped our bags off. He kept complimenting me on my dress and legs, how sexy I looked and was so excited to finally get ahold me again. We went to kiss, and one kiss led to another, and another, and next thing I know - I'm on my back on the bed, heels still on, dress on and panties pulled to the side with his face in my tan, white pussy. He licked my pussy soooo good, until I finally made him stick his fingers in me and I came all over his face. He didnt stop with that, he kept licking me, and fingering me and I came again, several times.

By this time, you can imagine, drinks weren't happening, as previously planned. Oh well... I'd rather get fucked than ******* any day!

So once he made me cum over and over, I switched places with him, and had him stand up as I crouched down, heels still on and put his long cock in my mouth... I got wetter and wetter as I sucked on his cock and got it harder and harder, with every stroke of my hand and mouth. He finally pulled me up and said I was about to make him cum, so I stopped and he pulled me up.. Mind you, I had a strapless, short dress on still, my heels and panties on, even though he had already gotten them soaked with my pussy juices from cumming and his mouth and from sucking on his cock... As I got ready to get on top of him, he pulled my thongs off and then my dress... While he kissed and licked on my titties, which were still in the strapless bra, he started to finger me again. As I stood there with just my heels and bra on, getting fingered, I came, yet again, only this time, it was all over his hand.

He took my bra off and looked at me for a few minutes, and touched all over me, kissing me and licking on my nipples. He finally laid me down on the bed, and as he took his clothes off, I could feel my pussy already throbbing with anticipation, waiting for him to enter me. Once he got on the bed, he pulled me up to him, and put his arms around my hips and brought my pussy to his hard cock. He entered me and I thought I was going to explode! He fucked me really slow, and then harder and got really close, while making my clit rub on his body and made me cum all over him while he was fucking me.. I had to stop him a few times to take pics for my husband, and he obliged.. So he continued to fuck me, stroking my wet, wet, WET pussy over and over until he finally exploded inside of me, filling my pussy up with his cum..... ( See pic above where his cock was soaked in my pussy juices and his cum) - I wasn't done though. I wanted more. So I had him go back down on my pussy, and lick on me some more, knowing he could taste his own cum spilling out from inside of me. He fingered me again, and made me cum all over his face yet again, and again, just like before.. Damn I was wore the fuck out by this time!!!

We showered, laid down and quickly fell asleep, curled up together. I woke up early, to his hard cock pressing against my ass and legs.. so, like a good slut, I parted my legs and pulled him behind me to fuck me. We fucked for awhile like this and he flipped me over and started eating my pussy again. Before I could cum, He stopped and came back up and put his big, thick cock back inside of me, making me moan over and over, and fucked me till we had both came several times.

What a night!!!! And for the record, yes I missed my husband for the evening, but I did enjoy the BBC experience for the first time as a married woman!!
I have got to get my wife blacked,it is so hot to know bbc bulls love fucking married white pussy.Fucking love the idea.

We are both on spring break this week coming up...hope to find lots of adult fun!...Want to take her out in public with no panties or bra and get some hot flashing in public pics....and see what that may lead too!

sorry we were not able to post pics yesterday...long day in class and had to DJ last night...anyway...she was able to get a few good shots!....The tits and ass shots are what she sent him..while she was getting ready for him to come pick her up.....she stayed all night and he dropped her back off the following afternoon after fucking some more...as you can see he wore no condom and came inside her!...View attachment 69676View attachment 69677View attachment 69678View attachment 69679View attachment 69680View attachment 69681
I can imagine that pussy is good and hot after entering

Back