BBC Looking in NJ-Philly-NYC-Northern Del

Status
Not open for further replies.
an
Any real women in my area looking for discreet BBC? I'm sane, educated, and most importantly disease free. I can get very freaky but to ease you into it....
View attachment 32720View attachment 32721View attachment 32722View attachment 32723View attachment 32724View attachment 32725View attachment 32726View attachment 32727View attachment 32728View attachment 32729View attachment 32730View attachment 32731View attachment 32732View attachment 32733View attachment 32734View attachment 32735
I would love to bend you over and eat your pussy from the back. Part those sweet ass cheeks and thrust my tongue deeper inside of you until your sweet juices begin to drip on my tongue. Then spit your pussy juice out onto your asshole as I begin to tongue fuck you in your ass, making you squirm until you fall on the bed. I would turn you over on your back and spread you eagle as I gently suck your clit and finger fuck you as I rub on that G-Spot. I want you to see me lick your cum off of my fingers and scoop the rest out with my tongue as you wrap your legs around my head and I reach up and squeeze your succulent titties.

I would then put you on a chair, scoot you up enough so your pussy is on the edge, lean you back, spread you eagle and ******* my cock through your wet dripping pussy lips. I want your tight pussy walls to feel me thrusting in and out of you. I want you to look down and see your cum building up on my dick with each stroke. Then take you to a balcony, bend you over the rail and fuck you from the back as I pull your hair and smack your ass. I want to make your pussy lips quiver. I want you to feel me unload deep into your pussy before we head to the shower and continue in there.

and i want to lick your cream when you cum in my gf 's pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back