bbc looking for white pussy in Tanzania

pound4pound

Male
Real Person
Am a well endowed BBC n looking for a white pussy in Tanzania to pound on seriously.currently am in Dar es- salaam n available at very short notice. If u r there n u crave some really good long n hard bbc fuck hit me up.email is laccueme@gmail.com get me on twitter @bellhitt

Attachments

• IMG_20120507_161634.jpg
    IMG_20120507_161634.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20120507_155614.jpg
    IMG_20120507_155614.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 22
@wanabecucked.thanks for your warm reception to this site.u r both welcome here.ever been to east Africa? I would love to hook up with u guys.certainly my BBC is ready at all times n I would be glad to introduce your to the BBC world she has been missing.u can post some pics.also feel free to email me on laccueme@gmail.comIMG_20120507_160058.jpg IMG_20120507_155956.jpg

@wanabecucked.thanks for your warm reception to this site.u r both welcome here.ever been to east Africa? I would love to hook up with u guys.certainly my BBC is ready at all times n I would be glad to introduce your to the BBC world she has been missing.u can post some pics.also feel free to email me on laccueme@gmail.comView attachment 81313 View attachment 81314
Check-out my wifes pics on here, hot wife & hot bbc virgin nurse.

Thanks Hanna.u got great ass too.would love to romp u with my BBC.tell me if you have ever been on holiday in east Africa.maybe u should try it n we might hook up.

Thank you Hannah. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.I am based in northern Tanzania at a town called Arusha.there are lots of interesting sites n attraction here like the highest peak in Africa,Mount Kilimanjaro,good sandy beaches n much more.of course good BBC from guys like pound4pound here.

Thank you Hannah. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.I am based in northern Tanzania at a town called Arusha.there are lots of interesting sites n attraction here like the highest peak in Africa,Mount Kilimanjaro,good sandy beaches n much more.of course good BBC from guys like pound4pound here.

Back