• Dear members and guests!

The last 12 hours our site was under a powerful DDOS attack, so the use of the site caused difficulties. We are the first time in 11 years of the existence of the site encountered a this problem, and in every possible way we are trying to solve it.
    We understand that now the use of the site is extremely difficult, and we bring our apologies for the inconvenience. With Best Regards, B2W Team!

bbc looking for white pussy in Tanzania

@wanabecucked.thanks for your warm reception to this site.u r both welcome here.ever been to east Africa? I would love to hook up with u guys.certainly my BBC is ready at all times n I would be glad to introduce your to the BBC world she has been missing.u can post some pics.also feel free to email me on [email protected] View attachment 81313 View attachment 81314
Check-out my wifes pics on here, hot wife & hot bbc virgin nurse.

pound4pound

Male
Real Person
Thanks Hanna.u got great ass too.would love to romp u with my BBC.tell me if you have ever been on holiday in east Africa.maybe u should try it n we might hook up.

pound4pound

Male
Real Person
Thank you Hannah. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.I am based in northern Tanzania at a town called Arusha.there are lots of interesting sites n attraction here like the highest peak in Africa,Mount Kilimanjaro,good sandy beaches n much more.of course good BBC from guys like pound4pound here.

pound4pound

Male
Real Person
Thank you Hannah. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.I am based in northern Tanzania at a town called Arusha.there are lots of interesting sites n attraction here like the highest peak in Africa,Mount Kilimanjaro,good sandy beaches n much more.of course good BBC from guys like pound4pound here.