BBC Looking Central Florida

Wow,,,I lived in Orlando till '91, wish they had the internet back then, but I wound up pretty busy in Portland. We were located in the perfect spot, my hub used to drive every day to work, sometimes Melbourne sometimes Lakeland or Daytona, so we could reach a lot of people. For the most part we hit the Glory Holes on the Trail, the Fairvilla XXX Cinema and the XXX Cinema on SOBT,,,for dogging we preferred the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park off Bumby and under the bridge where the East West expressway goes over the lake. Retired now,,,we left when they started taking the doors of the video booths, came to Portland and found plastic escutcheons and stainless grab handles, I new I was home when I saw that, LOL

Wow,,,I lived in Orlando till '91, wish they had the internet back then, but I wound up pretty busy in Portland. We were located in the perfect spot, my hub used to drive every day to work, sometimes Melbourne sometimes Lakeland or Daytona, so we could reach a lot of people. For the most part we hit the Glory Holes on the Trail, the Fairvilla XXX Cinema and the XXX Cinema on SOBT,,,for dogging we preferred the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park off Bumby and under the bridge where the East West expressway goes over the lake. Retired now,,,we left when they started taking the doors of the video booths, came to Portland and found plastic escutcheons and stainless grab handles, I new I was home when I saw that, LOL
yep thats the old Orlando lol wish i would have known you back then thats around the time we started in this LS

Back