BBC Liverpool uk seeks white pussy to fuck!

Bj2006

Male
From
UK
come on, where are all the uk ladies close to the northwest in need of a good hard fucking, wether your single, have a hubby and he doesn't know or you have a hubby and he wants to watch me dominate you come say hi, I don't bite (too hard), but I do promise a good hard pounding! I can accommodate or travel so don't be shy ladies xx

come on, where are all the uk ladies close to the northwest in need of a good hard fucking, wether your single, have a hubby and he doesn't know or you have a hubby and he wants to watch me dominate you come say hi, I don't bite (too hard), but I do promise a good hard pounding! I can accommodate or travel so don't be shy ladies xx

On the wirral

Thx for all replys, you are starting to restore my faith in genuine people on ere.........but I haven't said stop so keep the white pussy coming and I will private message to discuss meet xx

Hi get in touch were in Leeds

Hi :)

Back