BBC-less in Seattle.....

VINNEE

Male
Hi,

We are a fun, easy going married couple from Seattle. At our ten year anniversary we decided it was time to spice things up. One thing led to another and we found ourselves on the hunt for BBC. After months of communication and jumping from one fake person to another, we finally found someone real to oblige...... The kid had an amazing cock with a school-boy attitude... Though she had a good time, wasn't quite the experience she was hoping for...

My wife is a very sexy and sensual "Fun" woman! She LOVES big cock! And I mean the bigger the better! She just turned 38.... And still needs a BBC for a birthday present!

So if your from the Seattle region, hit us up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 215
Hi,

We are a fun, easy going married couple from Seattle. At our ten year anniversary we decided it was time to spice things up. One thing led to another and we found ourselves on the hunt for BBC. After months of communication and jumping from one fake person to another, we finally found someone real to oblige...... The kid had an amazing cock with a school-boy attitude... Though she had a good time, wasn't quite the experience she was hoping for...

My wife is a very sexy and sensual "Fun" woman! She LOVES big cock! And I mean the bigger the better! She just turned 38.... And still needs a BBC for a birthday present!

End of this month I'm out there...I'm saying hello now

Hi,

She's still got it, man! Hot!

Hi,

Daam she's very sexy!!

Yes he does... And yes she does.....!!

Truthfully, if they aren't big she won't be there....! This is probably the smallest she would be interested in and he was 9".... However as she has said, thickness will beat-out length.... haha, so we shall see......

She is still on the hunt for Super-Cock! And bound and determined to find it! If we need to travel, then we will travel!

Back