BigDickEvents

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
I live in the North of Germany, 188cm tall and filled with good vibes. I often organise exclusive Interracial Events in exclusive locations across Germany. I look forward to meet open minded couples, ladies and Black kings in the country.. Holla at me.. Cheers

Attachments

• DSC07447_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
    DSC07447_Bildgröße ändern.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 71
Vienna, Yes. But then do you have a location (club/apartment) you could recommend?
Not really. i've been to only few clubs in Vienna. The only one of those that had a good atmosphere and was visited by a high number of couples when i was there was Club Le Swing. They host "themed evenings" but i think they organize those themselves. Not sure if they also host events arranged by a third party. :unsure: And i haven't seen anything themed "interracial" there yet. (Actually a reason to go there ;) ) i think best would be to just call and ask the operators. Maybe it helps when you tell them that your parties are successful in Germany already? - just a thought.

Other than that try Club Coronita in Graz if that's not too far in the south. But i would prefer something more in the middle of Austria (maybe Salzburg) that's within reach for those living in the eastern parts as well as those in the western parts of the country. Anyway you'll be kind of a missionary - unfortunately the swinger's scene is not big in Austria. :(

Not really. i've been to only few clubs in Vienna. The only one of those that had a good atmosphere and was visited by a high number of couples when i was there was Club Le Swing. They host "themed evenings" but i think they organize those themselves. Not sure if they also host events arranged by a third party. :unsure: And i haven't seen anything themed "interracial" there yet. (Actually a reason to go there ;) ) i think best would be to just call and ask the operators. Maybe it helps when you tell them that your parties are successful in Germany already? - just a thought.

Other than that try Club Coronita in Graz if that's not too far in the south. But i would prefer something more in the middle of Austria (maybe Salzburg) that's within reach for those living in the eastern parts as well as those in the western parts of the country. Anyway you'll be kind of a missionary - unfortunately the swinger's scene is not big in Austria. :(
Thanks for the tip.. I will reach out to them. Might not be big in Austria, but would be fantastic to have nice guests turn up at the interracial event.

Back