BBC IN VEGAS NEXT WEEK

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Hi,

Jill and I will be in Vegas from this coming Monday to Friday staying at Bally's and are interested in meeting one or two black bulls. She is very discerning however. You must be handsome, fit, respectful, between the ages of 25 - 45 and hung like a horse. At least 8" please. Hubby will be present and watch. Maybe join if its right. Email us with your info and pic if interested. Serious only please.

Here's your prize!

j.jpg

I'll be close to where u guys will b staying, would love to fuck your sexy ass wife

In Vegas now. Hooking up with Bobby tonight. Talked to him in the phone yesterday and he assures us he has 11 1/2" of pure black magic. That's almost double what I can provide. Jill's a little apprehensive, but I am telling her it will be fine. Easy for me to say I guess!

Keep us updated .. love to see the pics and videos .. it'll be a bonus.. wow your wife is so hot.. man.. esp for BBC.. she'll be taking that almost-12-inch.. bet she's taking that right now

Just waiting for our 3rd hook up with Dante, our super hung black king here in Vegas. Leaving tomorrow but tonight Jill will take on her huge ebony stud once more. Definitely true to his word with 11 1/2". Watching him fuck my wife is so hot and I get to watch him do it again in an hour. Jill is getting ready right now. Sorry to other bulls who contacted us, but Dante is all that Jill can handle this time round!

In Vegas now. Hooking up with Bobby tonight. Talked to him in the phone yesterday and he assures us he has 11 1/2" of pure black magic. That's almost double what I can provide. Jill's a little apprehensive, but I am telling her it will be fine. Easy for me to say I guess!
Thought he called himself Bobby on the phone, but introduced himself as Dante. He can call himself anything he wants with a cock like that!

Hey dude that is awesome.. would love to see pics or a clip .. your wife is so freaking hot and i can't imagine how hot it would be with a huge massive BBC inside her.. .. have fun tonight .. both of you.. all of you .. Can't wait to hear about it all .. :)

Back home after a week of hot black sex. Jill had her fill of some prime black dick but is already talking about a return to Vegas to hook up with that bull again. Some serious fucking and watching on my part!
Great. As a frequent Vegas visitor it's so exciting seeing hot white ladies in the arms of black men especially when their fucking in the room next to mine. Other than winning a few grand at the tables there's nothing more exciting than black men with white females. Just curious, what hotel did Jill and Dante get it on?

Back