BBC in Vegas for the weekend (9/8-9/9)

PhidelP

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Hey lovely single young ladies, hot wives, MILFs and GILFs 😉 I’ll be in the Vegas area this weekend (9/8-9/9) and I’m looking to see what kinda fun (and pussy) I can get into with a sexy, fun, down-to-earth AND down-to-fuck lady!! I’m a mid-40’s SBM w/ BBC and prefer someone single or if coupled/married can or don’t mind playing alone (not a dealbreaker if not though). We can text some and trade pics for starters IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT HOOKING UP! I’ve got the hotel room, protection, drinks, etc…all you’ve got to do is cum! Thanks ladies!! 👨🏾‍🦱👍🏾🍆🍆🍆

Hey lovely single young ladies, hot wives, MILFs and GILFs 😉 I’ll be in the Vegas area this weekend (9/8-9/9) and I’m looking to see what kinda fun (and pussy) I can get into with a sexy, fun, down-to-earth AND down-to-fuck lady!! I’m a mid-40’s SBM w/ BBC and prefer someone single or if coupled/married can or don’t mind playing alone (not a dealbreaker if not though). We can text some and trade pics for starters IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT HOOKING UP! I’ve got the hotel room, protection, drinks, etc…all you’ve got to do is cum! Thanks ladies!! 👨🏾‍🦱👍🏾🍆🍆🍆
God-you wrote this back in-What?September? What robot sent this? Anyhoo-Happy New Year. I am not a vegas fan-got married in the little white wedding chapel where"everybody got married in". Yet-you know? I bet it has some amazing medicinal, therapeutic qualities.

You are very handsome. I would love for a amn like you-to really-want to be with me-even for a little while. Oh. What an honor it would be for me. See I apparently have burnt more bridges-than NYC has altogether. I am working on building now, and to start with you would be wonderful.

God-you wrote this back in-What?September? What robot sent this? Anyhoo-Happy New Year. I am not a vegas fan-got married in the little white wedding chapel where"everybody got married in". Yet-you know? I bet it has some amazing medicinal, therapeutic qualities.
Hey there and Happy New Year to you too, yes - I posted this for when I was in Vegas this past Labor Day. And this wasn’t written by a bot, I wrote this 😊

You are very handsome. I would love for a amn like you-to really-want to be with me-even for a little while. Oh. What an honor it would be for me. See I apparently have burnt more bridges-than NYC has altogether. I am working on building now, and to start with you would be wonderful.
Thank-you for the compliment and you’re more than welcome to get to know me better!

Hey there handsome. I’d like to see some pictures. Were going to be in Vegas the same weekend.

Back