BBC in South Africa

Looking for BBC for February 2012 Hubby going oversees for two weeks so now my chance to have every night a BBC. If interested let me know will give my mail address and send pics. Need to chat to see at least if there is some connection

Hi I'm from SA too glad to see I'm not the only one ere If u wanna have some fun when ur hubby's away hit me up. lets get to know each other and see wat happens

Looking for BBC for February 2012 Hubby going oversees for two weeks so now my chance to have every night a BBC. If interested let me know will give my mail address and send pics. Need to chat to see at least if there is some connection

Good day, would love to chat........ sexypix69@gmail.com

BBC in south africa my girk friends and i 2 years ago took the mandinka sex tour in capetown operator will furnish mandinka none smaller then 8 inches as you can pay for i maxed my credit card but lordy the sex it was wonderful and no condoms are used unless you request them we all went back to our hotel cum running down our legs i am saving up to go again

Back