BBC in Russia.....

I want you to fuck ......

• Me

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • My wife or girlfriend

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
I live in the CIS, however why are you on this forum trying to find pussy? There are blacks in Moscow whom is fucking russian women...... there are even some clubs about it also and online forums in russian. Something not clear about this and the next day you are in st peters...

I live in the CIS, however why are you on this forum trying to find pussy? There are blacks in Moscow whom is fucking russian women...... there are even some clubs about it also and online forums in russian. Something not clear about this and the next day you are in st peters...
Come back when you will be a real person!

Come back when you will be a real person!

I am a real person and I live in the CIS and europe, but this is not my point, my point is why are you going to a forum looking for slavic pussy when you are already in Moscow? There are women who want to fuck you in Moscow, so why waste your energy on this forum looking for it?

Something is not clear about what you talking about. There is much opportunity in Moscow, yet you are on a forum.

I am a real person and I live in the CIS and europe, but this is not my point, my point is why are you going to a forum looking for slavic pussy when you are already in Moscow? There are women who want to fuck you in Moscow, so why waste your energy on this forum looking for it?

Something is not clear about what you talking about. There is much opportunity in Moscow, yet you are on a forum.
Nonsense!

If you were real, you would not care about a forum to find pussy, you would go out and get pussy asap. you are probably a student or something, because many blacks in the fsu study in the universities, because it is cheaper compared to europe. And if you had a business in moscow, you would not waste your time on a forum, you be doing business deals, believe me I live in the CIS and I know it is very hard to do business there due to the bureaucratic system. As I said something not clear why you want pussy on a forum if you live in moscow with 12 million people

If you were real, you would not care about a forum to find pussy, you would go out and get pussy asap. you are probably a student or something, because many blacks in the fsu study in the universities, because it is cheaper compared to europe. And if you had a business in moscow, you would not waste your time on a forum, you be doing business deals, believe me I live in the CIS and I know it is very hard to do business there due to the bureaucratic system. As I said something not clear why you want pussy on a forum if you live in moscow with 12 million people

You are so funny.....:D:D i think you just want my attention!

Back