BBC in Pensacola seeking willing minds and bodies

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Capistrano901, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Capistrano901

Capistrano901 New Member

Recently relocated to area and would like to get better acquainted with willing single and married women. Until then, be safe out there.

Attached Files:

whitecplforbbc and queenmature like this.
  2. lainey504

lainey504 New Member

US
    sigh...where were you when I was in Destin a few weeks ago....

3. Capistrano901

Capistrano901 New Member

Greetings lovely. Not sure where I was then but here now. When are you coming back to the area?

4. lainey504

lainey504 New Member

US
    I dont have any plans to return any time soon...but I may have to rethink that now, lol.

5. Capistrano901

Capistrano901 New Member

If there is anything I can do to assist with making your visit sooner. I am open to suggestions. Do you instant message?

6. Pcola

Pcola New Member

hey. got a cousin that would be interested. She's a 24 year old in Pensacola.

7. Capistrano901

Capistrano901 New Member

You got pictures of her?

8. Pcola

Pcola New Member

i do. i'll email the pics to you.

Lynnissexy likes this.
  9. whitecplforbbc

whitecplforbbc Member

would love to see all that black dick buried good balls deep in my wifes pussy watching and hearing her get black fucked doggystle

10. Lynnissexy

Lynnissexy Member Real Person

US
    I'll be in Pensacola Florida next week, are there any active/sexy/clean/kinky BBC's in the area still? lol

11. Capistrano901

Capistrano901 New Member

Greetings Lynnissexy. I heard you were looking for me so here I am. If you could send me a private message we can discuss all of your desires on your visit.

12. Army cuck

Army cuck Active Member

I'm over seas right now but my GF has agreed to have a regular black lover. You're kind of far and she has also only agreed the the first time him watching us. I'd like to get her chatting with a guy while I'm gone.