BBC in Oklahoma 2013 New Post!! (Still single and looking)

Would you like to have some of My Thick Black Cock?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Lewis Dec 12 car.jpg PICT4728.JPG

Hello there, for those who know me and have been around, My name is Lewis and i been on here for a couple of years and not its time to do something that i should done in a long time post new pics of my Thick Black Cock.

As for me im 5-8 220 Bald, brown eyes and Goatee 38 years old from Oklahoma (Tulsa Area), As for me im single and looking and and a Hotel Desk Clerk in Tulsa. i do love the Ladies. I would like you to enjoy this and if you want to chat, feel free to send me a message in my inbox or get with me on Yahoo IM (Brownhornet1). I would love to hear what you ladies feel about me. and i have talked to some good ones on here and some that are not interested in me by looks. if you want to know more or want to talk or check out my profile and various posts and put in your comments or want to know more Message me back and i will get back with you (Even if im busy at work, ill respond as soon as i can)

Lewis

Lewis 3-2013-1.jpg

Lewis 3-2013-4.jpg

Lewis 3-2013-2.jpg

Look for me tonight Ladies, im here and looking tonight.Im also on yahoo messager now too.

Lets chat or send your hottest message to me tonight

Lewis

Back