BBC IN NYC with the certs to prove im real and reliable

bigdgstacks

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
hey b2w community this is Jerome. I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 6 years now and I love it. jus cant get enough of it. I'm tall, well hung. with a lot of stamina. my dick is about 10 inches long and thick and I know how to use it. I'm into threesomes with ffm or mfm. I last a long time when it comes to playing time. to prove I'm real I have a blog link on my profile. with the couple I use to play with and I have pictures in my profile with a couple woman also. if there is any woman in nyc, nj, or pa. that wants to play with a experience bull inbox me or write on my thread

Attachments

• IMG_0660.MOV
    4.9 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0661.MOV
    4.3 MB · Views: 43
hey b2w community this is Jerome. I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 6 years now and I love it. jus cant get enough of it. I'm tall, well hung. with a lot of stamina. my dick is about 10 inches long and thick and I know how to use it. I'm into threesomes with ffm or mfm. I last a long time when it comes to playing time. to prove I'm real I have a blog link on my profile. with the couple I use to play with and I have pictures in my profile with a couple woman also. if there is any woman in nyc, nj, or pa. that wants to play with a experience bull inbox me or write on my thread

I’m in NYC too. Let’s hook up.

Back