BBC in need in Dallas

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
White couple looking for a fun sexual partner for wife. It may be a one time encounter or a regular thing. My wife is beautiful. She's 5'7, brown hair, green eyes, 36a breasts, 120lb with a sexy ass that black men love. She is educated and a working professional. Se is also a soccer mom. So need something discreet. She has told me her dream man has dark skin, muscles, great smile, respectful, fun to be with and of course a really big cock.
This will be her first sexual experience outside of marriage. We have been using a black dildo for several years. We have been talking about this for a long time. She is definitely ready now.

Write me if you are the right man for her. Also, looking for suggestions on clubs, bars or other meeting places in Dallas area that might be good spot for us to visit.

I am in Mesquite right now. I would suggest going to Xposed. Lido is too many creepy old guys who will crowd y'all. Xposed is more laid back. Let me know if you ever wanna go. I can shoot you my email address

I live in Denton I am very close to Plano I can be in Plano in about 15 mins off the 121 business so if she is interested give me a shot out!!! Me 6'5 250 HWP, DDF, Professional, Respectful and I have experience playing with married couples!!!

Back