BBC IN NC.........336/704/919

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a good looking black man 41 years old 5'10,about 180 lbs clean, disease-free&******* free. i specialize in deflowering,domination fetish filfillment.now ladies your husbands unable to get the task done by treating you like a horny slut then look to me. im seeking a nasty slut MWFs/MBF or SWFs/SBF who enjoy rough sex with a thick bbc. my idea of a good fuck is a totally Submissive slut who take a good mouth fucking until she's exhausted,then assumes my favorite position doggy style,arch her back and grab hold of the sheets.then take my BBC deep penetrating your sweet pussy or that tight little asshole,real hard fucking you,with me pulling your hair calling you names making you cum over and over again.
race and age are open.hubbies,want to see your slutty wife taking my BBC in her pussy & asshoole sliding in and out hear her moan as i dump my load deep inside her belly.it can happen if you live the NC/VA/GA,serious we can meet.i can travel DRBIZALLS@yahoo.com

im a good looking black man 41 years old 5'10,about 180 lbs clean, disease-free&******* free. i specialize in deflowering,domination fetish filfillment.now ladies your husbands unable to get the task done by treating you like a horny slut then look to me. im seeking a nasty slut MWFs/MBF or SWFs/SBF who enjoy rough sex with a thick bbc. my idea of a good fuck is a totally Submissive slut who take a good mouth fucking until she's exhausted,then assumes my favorite position doggy style,arch her back and grab hold of the sheets.then take my BBC deep penetrating your sweet pussy or that tight little asshole,real hard fucking you,with me pulling your hair calling you names making you cum over and over again.​
race and age are open.hubbies,want to see your slutty wife taking my BBC in her pussy & asshoole sliding in and out hear her moan as i dump my load deep inside her belly.it can happen if you live the NC/VA/GA,serious we can meet.i can travel DRBIZALLS@yahoo.com

We could possibly be moving to NC....there is allot of opportunity in that part of the country for black guys wanting married white pussy....its one reason we are considering the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back